"Sorry mane. I was just goin to my room." I stank faced him.

He did it back then proceeded downstairs.

"Where you goin? I shout as he grabs the railing.

"Why? He asks back, now stopping to look at me.

"Because I asked!" I smart mouthed him.

Jay then leans in to whisper since we was in front of mike room

"I'm doing to see that girl from the text that you got. We talked and she wants to meet up.

(This didnt make no since. How is she yo girlfriend when yall didn't even meet yet?😑)

"Okay. Ima stay out of that one. You do you mane. If it's a kidnapper then I know what happened to ya. You've seen dem catfish shows" I say turning to leave.

Jay stops me then warns me not to tell mike...

"TELL MIKE WHAT?!" Mike says bursting out of his room.

(Damn yall got some supersonic ears or sum?!)

What he did scared the life outta both of us. He looked surprised and that gave it away that we were planning sum behind his back.

"That he wanted to go to taco bell." I blurt out. Mike pauses and gives us a "mhmm" face. "Why you needa keep that from me? If you hungry then you hungry the hell?"

"We didn't wanna disturb you." We both cheezed and said at the same time.

"Yall do you. Just be back soon it's like 7:45 and pretty dark out." Mike responds then goes back to playing his game.

I walk jay downstairs and we chat more in private in the kitchen. The other badkids was in the living room playing jenga.

"Please be careful mane. I whisper.

"I'll be fine. I already know what she looks like and we gon meet in this public place so if sum happen then someone gonna see it." Jay says back.

I walk jay to the door and he goes out. His jacket rustling with every foot step.

"Bring me back taco bell!" I joke with him as he walked up the street. He stuck his middle finger up at me then I shut the door.

😈"Jay P.O.V"😈

Ohh it was chilly outside.

The place lisa wanted to meet was not that far from our house so I didnt have to walk very far.

No one walk walking down our street, nor were any cars comin.

Strange.

Since Christmas was in like 20 days, I'd imagine people would be out like shopping.

Anyway, after thinking to myself for the past 2 minutes, I eventually reach a cross walk. No cars was coming so I decided to cross without looking both ways.

"BEEP! I hear a loud car horn. It startles me and I panic.

I look both ways and see no one coming.

Maybe it was down the street?

No.

I turn around and see this blue McLaren pull up on me. Since the headlights were so bright, I couldn't see who was driving.

It honestly looked like Mike's car...

Did he come to pick me up or sum or did bam spill the beans? I didnt know. I just walked over to the drivers side to greet mike.

"Aye mane! I shout waving. The window goes down and I was also greeted with a wave;

But not from mike.

From lisa?!

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

As I'm heading up to my room Mike stops me.

"Where did he really go." He says looking sinister.

I wasnt boutta get no Mike whoopin so I told. (If you never watched our videos then he will pull out a belt on you)

"He went with his girlfriend." I said

"Who? Heon got no gurl!" Mike bust out laughing.

"Yeah. Her name is lisa." I say and the laughing stops. Mike's eyes grow wide. Did he recognize the name?

"You know her? I ask.

"You know the last name?!" Mike began to panic.

"No." I responded now getting worried.

"Well lisa is the name of 3 people I know
1. This pedophile dude that hunts kids
2. My distant cousin
3. A grown ass man that catfishes people " mike blurts.

(AWW HELL NAH
What did I get myself into?)

"We gotta go find him!" mike shouts then runs past me to get downstairs.

"Aye listen to me yall! Mike shouts to the other badkids.

"Jay might be in trouble"