011.

💙"Mirah narrations"💙

It was really bizarre seeing my sister and her crush in the same neighborhood, staring at one another.

What are the chances of this happening? The ex, and playboy of my sister's life is standing in front of me, and neither of us can move.

I try to break the silence so things wouldn't have been so awkward, but god had different turns of events.

💙"Mirah P.O.V"💙

"What you doin in this part of the neighborhood?" I ask before either my sister or him could talk.

Ryan just stank faces me like I had 2 billion dollars in my hands and just waved it in his face. "Long time no see much? I live over here. Down the street. I just came over here so I could see my cousin dede." His spanish accent was the only nice thing about him.

(And also, dis dude knows dede?)

"Oh we was goin to the same place. To his house. The one we're standing in front of." I say smartly and sarcastic.

I never liked ryan and I always have an attitude around him. Same goes for my mom.

"Aight bet, ladies first." He said smugly examining my sister up and down.

"Hey, dont do dat. That's my sister, she 'ont wantchu! I say.

(I was honestly ready to start an argument or fight. Either way. My heart was beating fast, you know, like how when you interact wit someone that you know you want to kill, but caint.)

"yeah so do, look at her blushing." He says. My sister was actually blushing.

Oh. my. god.

🏈"Bam narrations"🏈

I go to the window, hearing yelling outside the house, only to see mirah and kam in our driveway with another little boy that looks almost familiar...

It was faint, but I hear yelling and some cussing... I hope mirah ain't start nun.

Wait....

Short curly hair, dark copper red leather jacket, tight black and white ripped jeans, brown and orange jordans....

Ryan.

Why are they talking to him?

🏈"Bam P.O.V"🏈

I'm glad mirah decides to come over for the date we had planned, but why did shit have to go down now?

I know my head hurts, but if ion go out there and stop them, mirah might get into another fight;

And win.

Ryan is a scrawny dude, but hits hard. Not like mirah heavy handed ass, but he strong. I know because I got in a fight with him a few years ago and lost.

"I get up, again and put my slides on and go out. I go out fast enough to the point where I forget to close the door, and when I turn back to close it...

(You know cause it's like 88 degrees out here and theres bugs out.)

All the boys were in the windows upstairs watching. They then see me and flee.

I ignored it, slammed the door making sure mirah and dem could hear and walked down the driveway.

"What yall doing out here wit all dis yelling? I question. All the attention goes back to me.

"Hey boo. Mirah blushes and as a response kam fake gags.

"What you want pretty boi? Ryan asks, now examining bam. "Unless you gay, stop looking at him like you want to take a bite! Mirah shouts.

"Awww defensive of your boyfriend I see? Ryan smugly said. "You need a real man! Like me."

"Hush you know mirah and I are together. Also leave kam alone I shot at him." The girls blush.

"Why you little-! Ryan shouted at me. "Come fight me and then we'll see who's the real man!

"Fine! I shout. I was done being pushed around. I felt the need that I had to fight for mirah like she did for me.

"You dont gotta do this mane! Mirah calls to me but I ignore. "Your head!"

"Ready? Ryan asks taking off his jacket and throwing it to kam. She catches it, and then begins to sniff it for whatever ungodly reason. Mirah gets distracted by her sister.

"Been ready! I've been waiting! I say and run into him, knocking him over. He then gets back up and starts punching me in the face repeatedly.

I kick him in the crotch but he continues to not care, even if i saw a tear shed from his rage filled eyes.

"Okay..." I say angered and confused, and grab his hair and toss him over. His head hitting the concrete in front of an iron barred sewer drain.

Blood began rushing out the opposite side of his head like water. His arms were brused too.

"Good job! Kam and mirah cheer. It made me feel better that I won, but suddenly I feel myself loosing balance.

"You okay? Come here! Mirah shouts to me, but I felt too woozy to know.

I also start feeling my ear began to tickle, so I put my hand to it and blood was coming out.

Mirah runs to me but is stopped by an out of nowhere passing skunk between us.

The smell and lack of blood makes me stumble back into the street at the same time a car was conveniently speeding down the hill...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*mirah tries to save me but her sister holds her back.
*
*
*
*
*
The car get closer... and I black out guaranteeing I was gonna die...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Then it swerves left.

And I live another day.