Chapter 25: Sleep.

Depuis le début

"What was that?" He asks, sleep evident in his voice.

"It can't be the guys." I mutter as he sighs and sits up. He swings his legs off the bed as I stand up.

"Stay here." He mutters as I shake my head stubbornly. He groans and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"Just stay close alright Bay." He says as I nod. We make our way downstairs slowly trying not to make noise. My eyes widen at the sight infront of me. Vases and photographs were smashed, the house trashed from living room to kitchen and probably beyond what I could see. And in the middle of the choas stood Keith Rider, a smirk on his face. He stares at us with a broad smile.

"Like the work? I though the place needed some remodeling." He says as one of his guys smashes another vase shattering it instantly and killing the beuatiful flowers in the process. I look at him in shock as he smiles.

"Bailey, nice to see you again." He says happily as I frown. Cole's hand tightens on mine slightly as I hear another loud crash.

"What do you want Keith?" Cole asks as I pull out my phone though stay staring at Keith. I had memorized it already, in the few weeks that I'd had it I had learned everything to do with it. Those days when I was bored and the guys were busy along with the few girls I hung out with I had spent on my phone, trying to learn and memorize it. I open the phone section and click on number five before pressing call, I silence my phone and slip it in to my pocket.

"Bailey, but I didn't expect you to be here brother, your supposed to be in school."  He says as he turns to look at me.

"You truly are gourgous Bay." He says as I hear someone laugh.

"Stop toying with her Rider, we'll be killing her anyway." A sickly familiar voice says. My hand tightens on Cole's automatically gripping it which he seemed to notice as he pulled me closer to him.

"Had to make an entrace?" I ask him causing him to laugh.

"Well of course sweety, where would be the fun in not making one?" He asks me with a smirk. I stay quiet as he scoffs.

"I should of killed you when I had the chance." He states. Cole's hand grips mine as Henry shakes his head.

"Matter of fact, why wait?" He asks before pulling out a gun. My eyes widen as he points is my way. The gun goes off though before I would react I was pushed against the wall, Cole leaning over me.

"Upstrairs." He orders before pushing me infront of him. I run up the stairs as another gun shot is fired.

"Your room." Cole says as I quickly dodge in to my room. He slams the door behind us and looks my way.

"Please tell me you called someone." He begs as I pull out my phone. The call with Eden was till going on. I take it off silence and press it to my ear.

"Bailey go to your window." Eden orders. I race to the window with Cole behind me. Openeing it I find Eden and the guys on the other side in Cole's room.

"Come on." He says putting a hand out my way. Cole helps me get out as Eden pulls me in.

"Eden, Noah, take her before they figure out where we went." Cole orders. Eden nods and takes my hand before him and Noah usher me down the stairs and outside.

"Bailey!" Henry's voice yells as I cringe. I'm suddenly pulled back as a gun shot is fired.

"In my car." Eden says. I nod and climb in with Noah behind me as Eden gets into the passenger seat.

"Eden, now." Noah states just as he strarts the car and races down the street. I grip on to Noah's arm as Eden speeds up and makes sharp turn.

"Where are we going?" I ask them as Eden turns again.

"Just trying to get away from them." Eden mutters as he speeds up. I glance back to see we were still being followed.

"Just so you know, it's not working." I state as he sighs clearly irritated.

"Thank you Bay." He mumbles and turned the car. I look at Noah as he smiles softly.

"You'll be fine." He says as I gulp. I hear a loud gunshot as Noah pushes me down just as the car starts to spin in circles, spiraling out of control. I close my eyes tightly as Noah holds me close to him. We stop as I let out a breath before Noah grips my arm.

"We need to go." He ushers just as the door opens. I look up as Eden offers his hand. He helps me up before pushing me in front of him towards a heavy forested area of the town. He pushes me ahead until simply grabbing my arm and guiding me, pulling me behind him. Noah follows close behind as a phone rings. Noah answers though I pay no attention to him and focus on running through the grassy and heavily rooted area. A gunshot rings out as Noah quickly pulls me with him behind a tree. We stand quietly for a few seconds before Eden appears and grabs my hand. We start running again and I trip slightly though am quickly helped by one of the guys.

"Where are we going?" I ask no one in particular.

"A friend of us has a cabin nearby here." Noah says as we keep running. We soon arrive at a clearing, where a big house stood.

"Who's house is this?" I ask slightly out of breath.

"Leila, she's more of a friend of a friend." Eden says as he gets a key from one of the plants and unlocks the door. We rush inside and I follow the guys to the basement where a few mats are laid out. Boxing gloves and bags where on the right, followed by sparring sticks and a wall full of guns.

"What is this? Some sort of training area?" I ask.

"Yup." Noah states as he grabs a gun and loads it up. My eyes widen as Eden does the same before glancing my way.

"I'm guessing one of the Gray brothers thought you how to shoot a gun?" Eden all but states. I nod as he smiles and hands me a gun.

"Only use it if necessary." He orders as I nod.

"Are you crazy?" Noah asks him in shock.

"She may need it." Eden defends himself as a loud sound comes from upstairs.

"Stay here." Noah orders as my eyes widen.

"Are you crazy?" I ask him in shock.

"You're safer here then up there." He says pointing at the door that lead to the upper level of the house.

"Shot anyone who walks in that you don't know." Noah mumbles.

"You can shot Keith though." Eden informs me as I nod. Eden smiles and hugs me quickly.

"We'll get you when it's safe, promise." He says before they leave me alone in the room. It seems like hours pass before the door opens. Instantly the gun in my hand is pointed at the door. Cole rushes down the stairs though stops when he see's the gun.

"Who gave you a gun?" He asks with a brow raised as I lower the gun.

"Eden." I answered as he sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Who taught you how to shot?" He asks as I set the gun on the table.

"Xavier." I muse as he pulls me into his chest, holding me tightly against him.

"Are you okay?" He asks as I nod. He pulls back and kisses me before sighing.

"Good, now let's go before one of the Gray brothers murders me." He says as I laugh.

"I wouldn't let them." I mutter as he chuckles and guides me up the stairs.

"I have some explaining to do huh?" He asks as I nod.

"Don't worry, I do to." I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"Let's get you to sleep before we go in to our life stories." He says as I nod.

"I like that plan." I say truthfully, this goose chase really did get to me.

______________________________________

Here it is Chapter 25. Already?  Seems like yesterday that I wrote the first chapter, ahh how the time flies huh? So comment and vote and share this story please!