☘︎ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

Start from the beginning

she wanted to laugh. they were the reason so many people were suffering? wasn't it also this fate they loved to speak so much of, that affected these people?

everything was set in stone, like a storybook?

her eyes narrowed considerably. who the hell made this shit up? who the fuck was toying with this world, calling it 'fate' that people woke up either rich or poor, lived and died how their 'fate' called for?

the gods?

gods who have no right in interfering with life.

however, she was also curious about herself. was she also cursing fate? opaque black rukh flew out from her right hand, khadijah flicking the butterfly away before her left hand glowed, a golden translucent rukh landing on her nose--she was cursing fate yet following it?

"they slip into the centers of the country differently. some are merchants, political advisers or court ladies." he sent a glance over to the woman sitting beside him, watching her eyes stare at her hands with a glare. they weren't filled with anger, but rather amusement and annoyance. "they manipulate history from the shadows, and they set their eyes on balbadd."

to go against fate meant falling into depravity.

yamhaira taught her this when black rukh had slipped out of her body--they were sparring and khadijah had gotten irritated her damn water magic spells kept cancelling out her fire, making her incinerate the surrounding landscape to nothing but ashes as both colored rukh flew around her.

the woman looked scared, angry and shocked in a matter of seconds.

"you told us you wanted us to lend our strength.. how?" alibaba's voice snapped her out of her thoughts, khadijah flicking her gaze over to her companions before sighing. until she came to know more about this world--

"you're gonna get wrinkles, cow." pisti popped up in front of her, laughing like a noblewoman would when mocking another person.

khadijah poked her chest with a smug grin. "and you're gonna be flat chested all your life, midget."

they threw hands.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

throwing a shot down her throat with pisti, khadijah danced with the shorter woman, arms looped around each other's as -the pervert- aladdin was thrown away by the red-faced yamhaira. apparently pisti, the short old princess who loved her so much, decided to follow her around today.

"doesn't your back hurt with these?" she poked her chest, khadijah cackling when the girl grew red.

"there are many women who have it worse," and they're totally bigger than what she had in her past life. "these," she gripped them, laughing when pisti reached over to strangle her. "are fine and don't hurt."

"hmph. cow."

"flat chested bore." their foreheads slammed against one another, khadijah gritting her teeth. when she had met the lovable princess, she had been running away from ja'far, slamming straight into her bewbs and immediately cursing her out for her mounds being in the way.

khadijah told her "piss off, midget" and that's where their beautiful friendship began.

"hey, yamhaira." pushing away the brat, khadijah glanced over to her magic teacher, pointing to the woman who was still glaring at her chest. "i don't have to be here, right? can I go dr--"