Ⓓⓔⓐⓓ Ⓑⓐⓣⓣⓔⓡⓘⓔⓢ

Art Credit To: bcthecryingexpert on Tumblr

Music

The Divine Infection - Motionless In White

Paired With

Skylines and Turnstiles - My Chemical Romance

Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③: Ⓓⓔⓐⓓ  Ⓑⓐⓣⓣⓔⓡⓘⓔⓢ

The small group of us locked eyes, terrified within the moment. The alarm had stopped, but it didn't mean we shouldn't be worried. We continued into the tower, hoping for the best but expecting the worse.

I looked down to the middle of the Tower...

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!" Monokuma's voice was muffled within the tower, and even more muffled inside of my head.

I looked at Mechamaru dismembered and in pieces, his head and one of his legs pulled away from the body. There was rope wound around his torso and legs, and blood- well oil- was pouring out of him. A pillar was destroyed near his body, bits and pieces of it broken off.

I looked around, we were free to leave, but it was at the cost of a close friend. I didn't want anyone here to be a murderer, I couldn't handle it anymore. I could only hear static and whispering in my brain, blocking out what everyone else was saying.

I saw Akane freak out, threatening a bunch of people around the room...

"Akane..."

"Whaddya want, (Y/N)?"

"I can assure you we will bring Nekomaru's killer to justice. You just need to chill out a little, ok?"

"Ya promise?"

"Of course I do, I stand by my word!" I pledged to the girl, hoping I made a promise I'd be able to keep...

---------------

We stood there as Monokuma explained the rules to us again, the tension in the room thickening by the second...

Upon Akane's last threat, the trial went off with a bang:

Sonia gave us a basic rundown of the situation, as she was technically the one to find the body.

Fuyuhiko and Kazuichi proceeded to complain about the elevators being broken, the killer going as far as to break Strawberry Hall's door button.

We started off with the weapon, Kazuichi claiming it to be the most obvious, we let him go along with explaining. He noted the weapon as the hammer at the scene of the crime, but because of its new appearance that couldn't be the case. The hammer at the scene of the crime was not the weapon.

The next weapon would be the pillar, as it had oil on it. Though, one person could not wield it by themselves, Akane argued the opposite- but overall the pillar didn't contribute much to the case. The pillar was not the weapon.

Nagito noted the Secret Of The Funhouse, Sonia claiming it to be about the structure of the Funhouse. Sonia argued that Grape and Strawberry Tower were the same place, which I had thought was right. Hajime went to disprove her statement, making me also wrong. Sonia and Hajime argued, Hajime prevailing.