Who are you?

Springtrap;

It's been 8 years since I got spring locked and locked in this safe room. After Marceline died, I killed my father and hid the body before calling the cops.

They never found the body. So I was sent to live with my aunt until I could take care of myself. I went to college, made friends and even got a girlfriend, who I later married. When had three kids. Me and my friend Henry opened a family friendly  restaurant. I had some mental problems, but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't keep it hidden.

But then, two of my kids died in the same year! I started to go more insane. I started to kill kids and then stuffed them into Animatronic suits. I didn't think that they would possess the suits and get revenge. My wife, Clara drove off a cliff and my oldest son Terrance ran away from home.

The kids I killed got revenge and spring locked me and now I'm trapped in this room by myself with no one to talk too.

'Why do I keep thinking that one day, someone will come? It's pointless.' I thought to myself, before deciding to get some sleep and powering off.

Time skip:

"Springtrap. exe power on" Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was a furry three toed foot.

'The hell?!' I thought to myself before looking up to see a handsewn bunny suit that looked similar to Springbonnie.

"Ñəëđ §ømə həļp?" They asked. Their voice sounding glitchy, but I was still able to understand what they said.

"Who are you?" I asked, causing their grin to widen.

"1'm Ğł1ťçhțŕ@p." They said before sitting lotus style in front of me.

"Well Glitchtrap, why are you here?" I questioned.

"Wəļĺ 1 w@$ łø0ķ1ñ9 åŕ0ůņď æńď $àw ý0ù @ĺł åļ0ńə 1ņ həŕ3." They said.

"So you decided to come and keep me company?" I questioned, hoping that they were actually going to keep me company. And to my joy, they nodded their head.

"Mhm, ťh@ț$ ŕ19hţ!" Said Glitchtrap.

'Looks like I'm not going to be lonely anymore.' I thought to myself as we started talking about random stuff.

We did this for months. We talked, played random games that Glitchtrap would bring, cracked some jokes and even watched some movies on a tv Glitchtrap had managed to get their hands on.

"Hey, Glitch?" I started, dieing to ask them this question.

"Hm?" They looked at me.

"I know we've known each other for three months now, but I still don't know the aswer to this question and I'm curious.......... Are you a male or a female?" I asked. Glitchtrap looked at me silent and snickered.

"Ï'm @ fəm@lə." She said. My eyes widened as I thought about that one conversation we had that no woman would be okay with having.

'.....Man, she must have been so uncomfortable after that conversation.' I thought to myself.

"Sorry, I did realize. Your suit and voice just gave off the impression that you were a male." I said.

"Ĕh, 1ť'§ fīņə." She said. I nodded, before I had an idea.

"Hey, can you get some tools? And fabric like the one your suit is made out of?" I asked.

"$ųŕə, bə bàçķ 1ń ïñ @ m1ñůťe." She said, before teleporting away.

'Redesigning her suit should be easy. And maybe I can figure out what's making her voice sound like that and maybe make it sound clearer.' I thought, before she was back with the stuff I asked for.

"Həřę ¥0ù 9ø." She said. Grabbing fabric, I nodded.

"Hey, are you an empty suit with a soul or something similar?" I asked.

"1'm @ đəåď pêř§øñ 1ń ã şůīť." She said, shrugging.

"Okay, well I need you to take the suit off. I'm going to modify it." I said, she looked at me for a moment before shrugging and started taking the suit off.

" I said, she looked at me for a moment before shrugging and started taking the suit off

"Here you go." She said, handing me the suit. Taking it from her, I could help but notice that her voice sounded exactly like my sister's voice and she has the exact same scars in the very same place. But her hair and eyes different. Placing the suit down, I started working on it.

Marceline Pov:

I've enjoyed spending all this time with William, though he doesn't know it's me. Honestly, I don't know if I should tell him or not.

After I died, my hair and eyes changed color. I don't know why, but I didn't question it. And it came in handy in the end. Especially since Willy wanted me to take the suit off.
Sitting down, I made a brush appear and started brushing my hair and Springtrap worked.

"Doesn't it get hot in this?" He asked.

"Sometimes, which is why it helps to wear shorts. But I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me." I said.

"Yeah, I did the same thing when I was alive." He said shaking his head.  I nodded before standing up and making a pair of black sneakers appear and putting them on.

"I'm gonna get us something to eat. I'll be back in ten to twenty minutes." I said, checking my wallet.

"Okay, hey while you're at it. Get me some bread and a toaster!" He said with a grin.

"Sure." I said, before teleporting away.

Springtrap Pov:

I just finished redesigning the suit and found something. It was a small chip.

'These are usually used to record things.' I thought before placing it into my suit and playing the file and what I heard made my eyes widened.

"Don't worry, Willy. You're not going to be alone anymore. Your big sis is going to keep you company and I swear I'm never leaving you alone again."

The file stopped as I stared at the suit wide eyed as tears of oil rolled down his cheeks.

'Glitchtrap is Marceline..... My Sis is back and has been with me for three months now. Heh, she even kept her promise and became a bunny, a magical bunny. She's by my side again.' I thought before smirking.

"And that's right where she's going to stay. "