Chapter Six.

~Izuku's Pov.~

It was 3:15pm on a Tuesday, I was just opening the cafe door to start preparing to open the cafe, having already trained with my family today. My father decided a few months ago that I was already smart enough and he no longer needed to tutor me.

As I got into the cafe, and was about to shut the door, it was quickly barges open by two of my employees. "What are doing here? Your shift isn't for another 15minutes." I asked, raising an eyebrow but inviting them in none the less.

"Our letters from U.a!" The bubbly, pink cheeked girl cheered, them both raising their letters and smiling brightly at me. "We wanted to open them with you as you helped us with our quirks and studying. Kero." My frog like employ cleared up my confusion, I smiled at them and directed the to take a seat.

They were both trying for the hero course, while I decided to not attempt U.a and focus more on my cafe, but I'm happy for them.

Ochaco opened her letter first, a projection of Present Mic or Hizashi Yamada popping up. "Hey little listener, you passed, placing third place with 28 villain points, you might be wondering how did you get first but there was also rescue points which you also earned, 45 to be exact, giving you a total of 63 points, welcome to the hero course!" I gave her a side hug as she read through the letter as well before going off and calling her parents.

As soon as she returned, Tsuyu opened her letter as well, getting a same projection with a different pro hero, I unconsciously frowned but watched anyway. "I AM HERE, as a projection. Tsuyu Asui, you have passed the exam with a total of 52 points, placing twelfth, 27 villain points and 25 rescue points, now you may be wondering why I'm telling you this, that's because I will be a teacher this year, Ha ha ha, welcome to your hero academy." I rolled my eyes as it finished but brought both girls into a hug.

"Congratulations both of you, you will make wonderful heroes in the future, I know it." I told them as I pulled away, showing a bright smile. I left them to talk between themselves, finding out that they are both in the same class.

I opened the cafe for the customers and got behind the counter today, Ochaco being server and Tsuyu on cook duty. It was like any normal day but they were much more excited for the new school they will be starting in April.

Soon it reached 7:30pm and shifts changed, Tatami Nakegama taking their place. "BOSS MAN, HELLO!" She yelled as she strolled in, wide smile on her face. Her quirk was called telescopic and allowed her to fold her body in on itself, she's really fun and cheery to be around and also wants to become a hero, she's actually about to become a second year in Ketsubutsu academy high school, in my opinion she's already a great hero. Her hero alias is TurtleNeck.

"Hello to you to Tata." I smiled at her and she got to work to work, serving customers, always having a bright smile on her face as she did so.

But that ends as quickly as she started as she only works for four hour shifts as she has a busy schedule, having to look after and train herself a lot and more efficiently, leaving just me in the cafe by myself.

Which I didn't really mind, it allowed me have a moment to myself, it was often more quiet between these times. 11:00pm to 2:00am. We usually only get Villains, Vigilantes and Underground heroes at this time but they know not to attack each other in my cafe.

I was about to sit down for a second when I heard the bell ring, indicating some-one had walked in forcing me to get up and smile at who-ever it is to be met with Shota (Eraserhead), who was a regular customer. Nezu, my online friend and Dt. Tsukauchi.

"Welp, this is a group I wasn't expecting tonight, what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked as I quickly handed Aizawa a black coffee, who looked like he was in desperate need of it.