Chapter 65

Aby POV

After all the bleach was off of me, I went to Camerons room but it was dark. "Cameron?" I asked. "They were looking for us but, we weren't here." He choked out. I went next to him and cried. He hugged me and cried also. I felt like cutting but I couldn't, there was nothing I could do. I layed back and looked up at Cameron. He was hurt.

Jack POV

"Jennifer, why would you do this to her?" I asked. "Because she stole him away from me. I got him back. Sorry!" She said shrugging and going back to Sydney. I went over to Taylor and punched him in his cheek, making him go to the ground. Nash pulled me away. I saw Jacob. "Come on. Now." I demanded. He had worry in his eye. "Where's Aby? Why did they do that?" He asked. "Were looking for her now. Why were you kissing Bea? She has a boyfriend?" I asked angrily. I looked at Beatrice. She ran at Sydney and tackled her. She pounded her head into the concrete and kicked her in her stomach. She punched her in the face. She was screaming while doing it. After a while I grabbed her to stop because Sydney deserved it. I was hurt, I don't know how to show it anymore. Me, Jacob, Nash, Bea, & Taylor went looking for her. "Why is this the second time I'm looking for her over something like this?!" I yelled. I looked at Taylor who was rubbing his jaw. I looked around the streets and didn't find them. I went back to my house and looked around making sure not to mention who we were looking for. "Did anyone know this was gonna happen? Exactly what were all of you doing? Especially you!" I said pointing at Taylor. "She came on me." Taylor pleaded. I scoffed. "Bea did you ever think of Cameron?" I asked angrily. She looked down and frowned. "You left Kelly but you soon adjusted! Easily too!" I said pointing at Jacob. I tried calling her but she didn't answer. "She's fine. She'll come home. If she doesn't, you're done." I said pointing at Taylor. We all walked different ways. "I'm really sorry jack." Jacob said. "I'm not the one you should be apologizing to." I said.

Aby POV

"Cameron?" I asked. I was laying on his bear chest. "Yes?" He asked. "I'm moving back to New York." I said. That was true. I was asking my aunt if I could stay. She said anytime I could. "If you feel doing that would make your life happier please do it. You deserve a happy life. And coming to California, wasn't very good." He stated. "Cameron, I'm really sorry. Jacob was starting to like Beatrice, I just thought she didn't like him back." I said. "I've been hurt enough. Our moms didn't want us together anyway." He said sniffiling. "Do you think Taylor really wanted Jennifer all this time." I asked. Cameron looked at me. "I actually thought he was in love with you, but even if he kissed her, you'll always be as beautiful as ever." He said caressing my cheek. "You'll find someone else and I promise they will love you til the end of time." I said crying. He held me tightly in his chest as I cried. I never noticed how sweet Cameron really is, or how much he cares. He's been a good friend all this time. Like at the dance, he called me beautiful. I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." I whispered. He kissed my forehead. "Anything princess." He said. And after that I drifted asleep.

AN: OKAY I LOVE YALL SO MUCH. I COME HOME FROM SCHOOL AND HAVE MORE AND MORE READS. YALL IS THE BOMB.COM OMG. BUT THANKS FOR EVERYTHING VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME? @omahascaniff ♡