Two

I'm running a little behind schedule, but that's fine. It's not my fault Blair is blowing up my phone. I'll make it. I walked into the restaurant and made it to the back to see a blonde all over Chuck. Chuck moved her back. "What the hell is going on?" I asked, walking over to them.

"Lena, I can explain." Chuck said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know he had a girlfriend." The girl said and Chuck looked over at her.

"Yes, you did." Chuck looked over at me. "She did."

I looked over the girl. "Shame on you, Ashley Hinshaw. How could you do that? Pick up someone in a relationship? Have you no pride? No self-respect?"

"Okay, I didn't know-"

"You may have an Abercrombie campaign, the security code to Clooney's castle. That doesn't give you the right to steal someone's man. Take your American Girl hair and your poreless skin and get out!"

"Okay, you're crazy." She said before taking off.

I looked over at Chuck. "Yes, I am." I couldn't stop the smile appearing on my face.

"Hey." Chuck smiled back at me and I walked over to him.

"Hi." I put my hands on his chest kissing him, feeling his hands on my waist. "It's been three hours. I missed you."

"Let me make it up to you. Let's get out of here." Chuck suggested and I looked in his eyes smiling.

"Or we could stay." I suggested back and Chuck kissed me again more aggressively.

~~~

I walked down the street with Serena stopping at some stores. It was good to have one of my best friends back. There's something therapeutic about talking to them in person than just over the phone. Especially, with different time zones. Two guys were following us snapping pictures from a distance. "How was working for your dad?" Serena asked and I nodded.

"Great. I even did better than my dad even expected. He believes I'm a natural. Which isn't a surprise because, let's face it, after Carter, I can handle anyone." I scoffed.

"Yeah, Carter is someone. So, where's Blair?" I'd question the quick topic change, but it's probably for my benefit.

"She's still out of town with Sebastian. She should be back soon. From what I've been told, everything has been great for them. I won't be surprised if they are married on their way back."

"I heard about Alanna. How is she doing?" Serena asked.

"Well, when news broke she was devastated. But with time, a pregnant women support group, and actual support from our parents, she's doing real good. Father still wants nothing to do with her, but she seems pretty grateful about it. Something about him being a narcissistic sociopath. Brightside, after months with aunt Jo, she's thinking about moving back home. She says and I quote: Screw scandal. I can do whatever I want."

Serena chuckled. "I love her. Have you talked to Jo and Aiden?"

"I have lunch with Aiden every week, but I think we've reached the point of our relationship that it feels more like an obligation, especially now that I said no to meeting his family. Jo good with being my aunt and that's what I want her to be." I shrugged.

"How's Chuck?" Serena asked and I couldn't help but hesitate telling her what we are going to be up to.

"He's good."

"Lena."

I looked at her confused. "What?"

"You gave me an essay on everyone, but not the boyfriend you love?"