«𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚃 𝚁𝙰𝙼𝚂𝙴𝚈»

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶!Sexual assault, pedophilia, murder

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶!
Sexual assault, pedophilia, murder

𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚃 𝚁𝙰𝙼𝚂𝙴𝚈?
JonBenét Patricia Ramsey was a pageant queen of the 90s. She was well known, up until her death in 1996. She loved the attention, and by the time of her death, she had won multiple pageants. She was also an avid bed-wetter, which is important to know.

Since it's still close to the holidays, I thought I'd start with JonBenét. A truly interesting case indeed.

𝙱𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙲 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾
JonBenét was born on August 6, 1990, in Atlanta, Georgia, to John Bennett and Patricia "Patsy" Ramsey. Oddly enough, her name came from putting her father's names together. Very original, I know.

JonBenét also had an older brother by three years named Burke. He was jealous of his sister, and was pretty violent at times, once hitting his sister in the head with a golf club.

Her life was great. Until December 26, 1996. She was living in Boulder, Colorado at the time. Her family woke up, as usual, but couldn't find JonBenét. They did, however, find a lengthy ransom note, demanding $180,000 for JonBenét's safe return. The family called the police, telling them that there had been a kidnapping. Then they called friends, who came and helped clean the home, destroying vital evidence. However, the police did not stop them. Then John went into the basement, a largely unused part of the home, and found poor JonBenét, dead. She had duct tape over her mouth, which he removed, and picked her up, carrying her upstairs, further destroying evidence.

JonBenét's official cause of death was "asphyxia by strangulation associated with craniocerebral trauma". It was ruled a homicide. Along with this, a peice of undigested pineapple was found in her stomach. There was a droplet of blood in her underwear, and marks on her back that could have meant a run in with a stun gun. 

𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙳 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚃 𝚁𝙰𝙼𝚂𝙴𝚈?
No one knows who killed JonBenét. But here are some possible suspects.

The mother
Patricia "Patsy" Ramsey. A pageant queen herself, she ofted doted on little JonBenét. But, because of JonBenét's bedwetting problem, she was a bit harsh at times. The housekeeper once said about her,"I think she had multiple personalities. She'd be in a good mood and then she'd be cranky. She got into arguments with JonBenét about wearing a dress or about a friend coming over. I had never seen Patsy so upset." The ransom note was also written with Patsy's pen and paper, and the garrote used to kill JonBenét was made with Patsy's paintbrush.

Some believe that Patsy got angry at her daughter for wetting the bed one too many times, and strangled the poor girl. But, she was cleared due to DNA testing.

The father
John Bennett Ramsey. A businessman, he made quite a bit of money. Just before the murder of his daughter, he got a $180,000 bonus. The exact amount of money wanted in the ransom note. He was the one who brought JonBenét's body up from the basement.

However, John was cleared due to DNA testing.

The brother
Burke Ramsey. Around three years older than his sister, they were close in age. But he was jealous of his sister. He hated that their parents paid more attention to JonBenét than him. But is it a motive for murder?

Many people (myself included) believe that Burke got angry at his little sister. As mentioned earlier, there was undigested pineapple in JonBenét's stomach. Burke liked to eat pineapple, and some think that JonBenét ate a piece of his pineapple without his permission. He then hit her with a flashlight, then killed her with the garrote. The marks on her back that could have come from a stun gun also matched Burke's toy train tracks.

But, like his parents, he was cleared due to DNA testing.

A pedo drifter
Gary Olivia. A convicted pedophile and known sex offender, Olivia had been staying in Boulder the night of JonBenét's murder. The police allegedly found a magazine cutout of the girl in his backpack when he was arrested on drug charges in 2000.

Not long after the murder took place, Olivia called a friend from highschool, telling him, "I hurt a little girl. I hurt a little girl." It is unclear if he was talking about killing JonBenét, but only Olivia himself knows.

Along with this, the garrote used to kill JonBenét was made with knots similar to the ones used when Olivia tried to strangle his mother with a phone cord.

Some believe that Olivia broke into the Ramsey home, raped JonBenét, then killed her. However, he was cleared due to DNA testing.

There are more suspects, but these four (in my opinion) are the top four most likely.

To this day, the poor girl's case was never solved. But someone did it. We just don't know who.