Kissed The Teacher

Pairing: Jacob Black x Fem!Teacher!Reader

Written: December 24th, 2020

Posted: December 24th, 2020

Word Count: 844

Warning: None, just fluff!

Requested: Yes! // I would love to see something with Jacob with a teacher imprint! Like he comes to surprise her with lunch and finds her sitting on the floor with 2 kids trying to style her hair while another is coloring her nails with marker.😍 #Teacherlife @twilightlover2007​

Author's Note: I couldn't resist the title! I'm obessed with the Mamma Mia! Here we go again song 'When I Kissed the Teacher', so I took the chance!

Summary: The reader is a Teacher and Jacob's Imprint. Just a lot of Fluff!

 Just a lot of Fluff!

"Do you have to go?" Jacob pouted as he rolled on his side, mirroring your position.

A soft giggle left your lips. "You know I have to." You placed a hand on his cheek, allowing him to lean into your touch while closing his eyes.

"The perks of dating a Teacher, I guess." He teased playfully, sticking his bottom lip out as he continued to pout.

"That's right." You couldn't stop the toothy grin that made it's way to your lips. "I'll see you tomorrow, anyway."

Getting up from the bed, you barely made it to the edge before Jacob wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you back into his chest.

His fingers dance along the tender skin of your ribs, as the melody of your laughter filled the air. Tears quickly racing down your cheeks.

"J-Jake!"

"Say it, and I'll stop." He teased, placing a quick kiss on your cheek as he continued tickling you.

"I love you!"

"I love you too." He chuckled, stopping his moments, before loosening his grip around you. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Nodding your head, you were quick to put your jacket on. "Yep, don't forget, you have to come up to the school for lunch."

"I won't." He spoke grinning at you, as he swiftly stood before you. Placing his hands on your jaw, he rested his forehead against yours, closing his eyes. The sound of your heart beating, keeping him calm.

Placing a chaste kiss to your lips, he pulled you in for a tight hug.

Arriving at school, you gripped the strap of your bag, as you ventured through the hallways.

"Goodmorning, Miss Y/L/N." One of your co-workers greeted you.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Johnson."

Making it to your classroom, you began pulling out your teaching plan for the day, along with the other necessities you would be needing for the day.

You had arrived early enough, that you were able to begin getting the classroom ready for the day, before placing a sweet treat on each spot where your students sat.

It wasn't long after before your kids began filing into the room. Many of them greeting you with warm smiles once they saw you.

"Goodmorning, Miss Y/L/N!"

"Goodmorning class!" You stood in the front of the room, gazing around at each of your students offering them a warm smile. "Who's ready to start learning?"

"Me!"

Grinning, your students were more enthusiastic than any other day before. The warm feeling of happiness washed over you.

"Let's dive into the learning plan, shall we?" You questioned moving towards the blackboard. Gripping your teaching plan, you began writing in chalk as you heard the soft chitter-chatter of your students behind you.

"Who can tell me....."

"Hi, I'm here to see Miss Y/L/N," Jacob spoke, as he entered the school front office.

The secretary nodded before handing him a visitor's pass, allowing him entry to the school. Moving towards one of the securely locked doors, he heard the sound of buzzing signaling it was okay for him to enter.

He had been to the school so many times, he knew the front office staff by their first name, as well as knowing the way to your classroom.

As he walked through the halls, he held onto the plastic bag that was containing your lunch.

Finally reaching your classroom, the door was open. The sound of children's giggles and laughter rang through the air. Standing in the doorway, he was surprised to see the scene before him.

You were sitting on the floor, allowing a student to braid your hair, while another was "painting" your nails with a marker.

He heard you complimenting them, telling them how good of a job they were doing. Leaning against the door frame, he couldn't stop the grin that made it's way to his lips.

"Well, now I know your secret, Miss Y/L/N." Jacob smiled when he saw your head snap in his direction, while you were holding the expression of a deer caught in headlights.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about." You smirked.

Jacob, placed the bag of food on your desk, before taking a seat on the ground beside you. Before he could respond, the child that was coloring your nails beat him to the punch.

"Can I paint your nails?" They asked innocently, batting their eyelashes as they looked at him with doe eyes.

Jacob looked at you, then back at the child before taking you by surprise with a nod.

"Yay!" The child exclaimed full of excitement. Deciding they were done "painting" your nails, leaving one hand unfinished, they moved to Jacob.

Before you knew it, you and Jacob were surrounded by more of your students wanting to do a makeover on each of you.

"Can we miss Y/L/N?"

"I...I, uh..."

The lunch bell rang, saving both you and Jacob from more makeovers. You both let out a sigh of relief, before gazing at each other.

"I wanted to spend lunch with you." He spoke as if reading your mind.