chapter twenty-two

Start from the beginning

The light from the sun slightly hurt your eyes. Levi took notice and led you to his office and your shared bedroom.

Instantly, you flopped onto the bed and snuggled deeper into the pillows. You heard Levi sigh behind you and move closer. You looked up at him, noticing he had a disapproving look on his face.

"This place is filthy. Help me clean, then you can sleep." He crossed his arms. You looked at him with a dead-panned stare.

Rolling your eyes, you got off the bed and got a broom from a closet in the corner of his office and started sweeping. He wiped down the windows and his desk.

After a long day of non stop cleaning, you were finally done. The only downside was that you weren't tired anymore. Instead of going back to sleep, you made your way to the window sill and looked at the city. The stars in the sky were bright and prominent, giving the town below it a beautiful glow.

You heard Levi shut the door to the closet. He leaned against the wall and stared at you for a while. He thought back to yesterday and how you helped that little girl and got her to trust you so well.

"Y/N, come with me," he said as he walked up to the door and opened it. You looked at him and nodded whilst walking out. Levi walked back in and grabbed a few blankets, which confused you. He gestured for you to follow him, so you did.

You went up many flights of stairs until you got to... the roof. Levi opened the door with a key and you walked inside. He locked the door and walked to the middle of the roof, laying the blankets down as you stared at the sky.

It was so beautiful.

You walked over to Levi and joined him on the blankets. You happily sat down and continued to look at the sky.

"You're good with kids," Levi said, out of the blue.

You raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him. "So are you," you responded with a smile.

He moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed your forehead and nuzzled his face into the top of your head. "Well, when we have kids of our own, we'll both be good parents."

You pulled back and looked up at him in shock.

"You- you want kids?" you asked as the curves of your mouth turned upwards.

"Only with you," he whispered and wrapped his arms tighter around you.

You wrapped yours around his neck and ran your hands through his hair. He leaned into you and placed his lips against yours in a loving kiss. He moved you to sit on his lap, facing him. His tongue slid against your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you happily accepted him. You opened your mouth and his tongue went in, exploring everything without leaving a single part of you untouched. The kiss was progressively getting more and more heated.

He pulled back and stared into your eyes with a look you had never seen before.

Lust.

Levi pulled you closer and kissed you gently again, before resting his forehead against yours.

You loved Levi. More than anything. You loved how his eyes sparked underneath the moonlight. You loved how he only showed his emotions around you. You loved how he treated you.