- S1 - episode 18 -

Start from the beginning

"Love, let's go it's time to go home," Jennie said.

Chaeyoung was surprised to see her wife. She wouldn't have thought that Jennie would still drive to her parent's house just to pick her up.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm picking you up," Jennie said.

"No, I guess I should stay here tonight," Chaeyoung said.

"Really, now?" Jennie asked not really convinced.

She knew that Chaeyoung felt guilty that instead of going home straight and rest, she went there to pick her up.

"You should have just gone home and rest. It's late already" Chaeyoung said.

"I still have some energy left. I can even carry you to our car and we'll go home together" Jennie said.

Chaeyoung frowned. She unwillingly get off of her bed and looked at Jennie and then walked past her. Upon exiting her room, it was Jennie's turn to frown.

"No Kiss?" Asked Jennie.

"I'm not in the mood," Chaeyoung said.

Shaking her head and sighing, Jennie followed Chaeyoung when she caught a glimpse of Alice exiting her room. Alice made face at her mortal enemy and Jennie did the same.

"Good luck" Alice mouthed.

Jennie glared at Alice and they were like having a facial expression war. Then Jennie thought of something that will get Chaeyoung attention.

"Alice!" Jennie shouted.

Alice glared at her but forcedly smiled and answered Jennie with her sweet voice.

"Yes, my beautiful sister-in-law?" Alice asked which made Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

"Can someone sue a bully?" Jennie asked and it made Chaeyoung stop.

"Well, yeah. It's a form of assault and harassment" Alice said.

"Hhmmm. So, someone could sue them?" Jennie said.

"It's a complicated process but yeah," Alice said.

"I would-"

"Hon, let's go. It's time to go home" Chaeyoung suddenly said.

If only Alice wasn't aware that Chaeyoung is an emotional mess right now, she would've jumped for joy when she heard the sudden sweet endearment. Jennie on the other hand looks at Chaeyoung with pure amusement.

"So, I'm Hon, now?" Jennie teased.

"Shut up. Let's go home" Chaeyoung said.

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to mom and dad?" Jennie asked.

"And to me?" Alice said.

"Bye, Ali" Chaeyoung said.

-----

When the two were settled in the car, both waved goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Park and Alice. The whole family stood by the front porch sending off the young couple.

Minutes passed and still, none of them wanted to start a conversation. Jennie couldn't even cling to Chaeyoung because she knew that Chaeyoung would just push her away.

Jennie had been sighing for the nth time that night. She told something to their driver and gestured to roll down the partition so they could have privacy.