Cate laughed and held Sandra's hand, pulling her. Sandra then got up and sat to where Cate wanted her to be. It was very sensual the fact that she was sitting between Cate's leg.

"You're tired. I want to give you a massage." Cate chimed as she held Sandra's bare back.

"Catherine, it's nearly two in the morning. You're exhausted as me. Let's just sleep."

"I can't sleep knowing that I didn't do anything with your exhaustion. Now, sit still and let me massage you."

Sandra closed her eyes and nodded. There was no use arguing to Cate Blanchett, after all. She let Cate's hand roamed around her back, as if it was made to be roamed by Cate. The pressure Cate had placed really helped ease away Sandra's exhaustion. Cate held her as she should and pressed her back with an adequate pressure.

"Oh shit. That's really good ugh."

Cate laughed before pinching her lightly. "Don't moan it makes me think of something else."

"Pervert."

Cate hissed and placed a kiss on Sandra's neck. "That I am."

Sandra turned around and held Cate's face with her right hand. The faint light coming from the lightshade was enough for the both of them to enjoy each other's view. Both were exhausted, but both of them did not want to end the night. The night was just too special for the both of them.

"I miss you." Both had said.

The coincidental talk made the two laugh. Cate laid down, pulling Sandra on top of her while still laughing. Cate wrapped her arms around Sandra's form as Sandra placed her head on her chest.

"I miss you." Sandra whispered, drawing small circles on Cate's collarbone.

Cate smiled. "And I miss you too."

The blonde tightened her embrace. She felt Sandra relaxed in between her arms. Cate wanted to talk about them, but the moment was just too precious, she was scared for it might be ruined. She then placed a kiss on Sandra's head when she felt soft sniffles from Sandra. She looked down, trying to lift Sandra's face, but Sandra stayed still.

"Are you crying?" She asked, still trying her best to lift her head.

Sandra sniffed and buried her face on Cate's neck, "No."

"You are crying, I can tell." Cate hissed.

Cate pushed her lightly as she sat down. Sandra rolled on her back, letting her face be buried on pillows. Cate laid back, putting her chin on Sandra's shoulder. She then wrapped her with her arm.

"I know you are crying, Annette." Cate hushed. "It's okay. You can tell me."

And with Cate's soft voice, Sandra turned around, crashing herself against Cate. Cate hugged her back which made her cry even more. With soft consoling and Cate's back rubs, within a few minutes, Sandra hushed down.

"Why was that? Honey, why did you cry?" Cate asked, looking right into her brown eyes.

Sandra closed her eyes, wiping it in unison as she let her body fell on the bed. Cate remained sitting, not wanting to lay down and still waiting for the answer. Cate then held Sandra's right cheek, caressing it gently.

"Hon... I'm asking you. Why did you cry?"

"I'm just happy."

"Why? I mean, why are you happy?"

Sandra smiled, holding Cate's hand that was on her cheek. "Us. I'm happy about us and all of this. I just can't believe we're on good terms now. I'm happy." She smiled and kissed Cate's hand. "So happy to be with you."

Cate drew nearer and kissed her head. "I want you to be happy, always."

"Then stay with me. Don't ever leave again." She answered.

Sandra's answer sounded so much like a desperate plea - it was as if a thousand honesty was poured on that single phrase. Her voice was soft and slow and her eyes were begging Cate. Begging to never be left; hoping to never be lost. Because in all honesty, masking the pain was easy for Sandra, but the feeling of being left and alone was hard. Cate was Sandra's home and no matter where she would wander, Sandra would always be wishing for her to be back, so she could be at home.

"Oh darlin'..." Cate mumbled, looking at Sandra.

"Please I would no longer demand. Just stay."

Cate cupped her face and planted a soft kiss on Sandra's lips. "I'm wandering, but not without you. Not anymore."

------

Sandra Bullock

I stirred my eyes open when I felt the empty space of the bed. The sun was already high and I could tell that it's almost eleven in the morning already. I sat on bed and scanned the place - where on earth Catherine had gone to? I stretched my arms and I stood up and trudged my way towards the bathroom. I did my morning routine before I went out. I was about to get a good cup of coffee when I saw Catherine on the balcony. The sliding door adjacent to the room was opened and the see-through curtains were falling freely. And she was there, overlooking the whole city. I smiled and tiptoed to where she was. Before she could even turn around, I hugged her from behind and she giggled.

"Good morning, pretty." I whispered from the back of her ears. "The day is beautiful and so are you."

She turned around, smiling at me. I held her waist and smiled back. Her skin was glowing under the rays of the sun, hair so magnificent like waves; she was so ethereal.

"Good morning, hon." She replied. "How's sleep?"

"Better. Better when my lover was sleeping beside me like a goddamn starfish."

Cate laughed and it sounded so much like music to my ears. She rolled her eyes and spanked my arm lightly with my starfish remark.

"Really? Did I sleep like that?"

"Hundred percent."

Cate hissed. "Know what? Fuck me if I'm wrong, but I never sle--"

"You are wrong."

"What? I didn't even fin--"

"Catherine Elise Blanchett, you are wrong. So can I fuck you now?"

She laughed once more. "Really, Sandra Annette? You kiss your kids with that mouth?"

I shook my head. "No, but I kiss my lover with this mouth." I replied, but before she could even laugh again, I kissed her.

***