Expressing the love for one another

Olivia's pov

" Elliot I love you so much but can you please take a shower" I say to him he laughs and says ok " it's the hormones from pregnancy" i say I mean I'm 9 months and due in a week. " I know I love you too and can't wait for our baby " he says getting up and kissing me. I get up and start to arrange the baby's room. "Olivia can you come here" he yells from the shower. I get in there and here he wants me to get in the shower with him. I strip down and jump in the shower with him. " Olivia I love you so much and I want you to know that I will never let anything happen to you" he says kissing me " I know I love you" I say he says it back. after our shower we get in bed and watch a movie. we are watching Mr.andMrs.smith. there comes the seen when they have the shoot war in the house and elliot turns to me and says " if you ever start a shoot war it better me nerf war and I will win" " ha you wish we're do you think I get the nick name "badass benson" from huh" I say laying my head on his chest. " I guess your right " he says.after that little discussion we fall asleep. " Olivia hey I gotta go to work ok I'll see you later ok" I hear elliot say as he kisses my head. while Elliot's at work I get all the baby stuff ready when suddenly I get a sharp pain in my side. I yell loudly. I dial Elliot's number " el I've gone into labor I need you to come get me NOW!" I yell in the phone. 5 mins later elliot comes in and walks me out to the car. when we arrive at mercy general I'm put in a wheelchair and taken to a room. " ahh doctor you better get this baby out now or I will cut your dick off " I say. Elliot looks over at him and says " she'll do it too so I would get on that"

3 hours later
"One more push honey you can do it" Elliot says and with that I give one last push and I hear a baby crying. " congratulations it's a girl" the doctor says. while the nurses are claeaning her up me and Elliot come up with a name. when the doctor gets back he asks" have you picked out a name yet" "yea we have " I say looking down at my daughter." Dayanara Olivia stabler " I say crying. every one from the squad came in. " Olivia I have a question for you" Elliot says getting down on one knee. " Olivia Marie benson will you marry me" he says I gasp and nod yes. the next day I'm release and we get marred that day.

How was it I love writing it
Vote comment share follow