Chapter 33: Draco

Start from the beginning

"Stop it Harry! I know where you're going!" Hermione said.

"It's happened! He's one of them." Harry said.

"One of what!?" I asked.

"Harry is under the impression that Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater!" Hermione said. Harry was right actually. Draco was one of them.

"You're barking! What would You-Know-Who want with Malfoy!?" Ron said.

"Well, then what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes!? Browsing for furniture?" Harry said.

"It's a creepy shop! He's a creepy bloke!" Ron said.

"Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides Hermione saw it with her own eyes!" Harry said.

"I told you Harry! I don't know what I saw!" Hermione said.

"I need some air!" Harry said standing up and walking out of the compartment. I saw he had taken the invisibility cloak. Eventually I fell asleep

    Horace Slughorn....Horcrux....Half blood prince....if a monster ever existed....Unbreakable vow...I was chosen....I have been mending it....it has a sister, a twin...I have to do this...or he is going to kill me....Avada Kedavara!

"ANN!! ANN!" I heard someone waking me up

"What?! What happened!?" I asked as I woke up. I was sweating. I was breathing heavily.

"We should be asking that!! What happened!?" Ron asked.

"Ann!? What did Draco not have to do!?" Hermione asked.

"What did Draco not have to do!?" I asked.

"It was like you were telling Draco he didn't have to do something!" Hermione said.

"It's just a nightmare that's all!" I said.

"Let's go! We're here!" Ron said.

"Where's Harry!?" I asked.

"He is probably already on the platform. Come on!" Ron said and we left. We were walking on the platform when I saw the curtains in a compartment close. Strange! It isn't supposed to happen.

"Where are you going!?" Ron asked.

"Two minutes! I'll catch up with you!" I said as the boarded the train again and peeked into the compartment. I saw Draco kicked Harry. He said something and put the invisibility cloak back on him. He turned to exit the compartment. I got onto the platform so he wouldn't see me. He too got onto the platform. I followed him and I pulled him to a side.

"STUPEFY!" he cast a spell. I was thrown back, against a tree. My face hit the tree and I was bleeding.

"ANN! WERE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME!!?" he said as he pulled me up. I tried to wipe the blood off when he pulled my hand back down.

"Hey I am bleeding!" I said trying to rub the blood off my face.

"You think I can't see that!! Let it be you'll have a reason to be late!" he said.

"DRACO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" I whispered loudly.

"You're welcome!" he said.

"What!? Yeah thank you a lot! But what are you doing!?" I asked him.

"Ann! I am sorry! I have to do this. I love my family, I have to keep them safe!" he said.

"Draco...You don't have to..." I was saying.

"You have any other ideas?!" he asked.

"No but...we'll figure something out!" he said.

"No Ann! We won't! These are times where you have no choice!" he said.