Chapter 33: Draco

Start from the beginning

I washed my face and went to the kitchen.

"Hey Ann! How did you know about the flat?!" Fred asked.

"George! He showed me when we came to buy the ring for you!" I said as I sat down next to him.

"Now! Dinner is ready!" George said.

We ate and spoke for quite some time. Then I eyes fell on the clock. It was half past 12.

"Merlin's beard! I have to leave!! It's half-past 12! Molly's going to kill me!" I said standing up.

"Mum's not going to tell a word when she gets to know you were with us!" Fred said.

"Yeah! She might scold us for not bringing you back home early, but she would never scold you!" George said with a smile.

"Yeah! But I still got to go!" I said as I walked out the kitchen. I went into their room and took the stuff which Ron wanted to buy.

"Where did you go!?" Fred asked. I showed him the cover.

"Ready to go!?" George asked.

"Yeah!" Fred and I said in unison.

The three of us disapparated and appeared before the Burrow.

"Now don't make any noise please!" I whispered as we walked inside.

We walked into the house and were about to climb the stairs when Molly saw us.

"Where have you been!?" Molly asked.

"Molly I am so sorry! I was at their shop...I fell asleep and...."I was telling.

"Never mind! You are home now! you could have at least told me! I was tensed!" she said.

"Sorry Molly!" I said.

"Now want to eat something!?" Molly asked.

"No Molly, it's okay! I already ate!" I said.

"Well then! Off to bed! You have to leave to Hogwarts tomorrow!" she said.

"Okay! Good night Molly!" I said and the three of us turned towards the stairs.

"Where are you two going!?" Molly asked Fred and George.

"Two minutes mum!" Fred said.

"We'll just wish her good night and come back!" George said.

"You go with her and you'll not let her sleep!" Molly said. That was indirectly telling them not to come up. I turned towards Fred and George.

"So, see you on Saturday!?" I asked them.

"The Three Broomsticks!" Fred said.

"At 1!" George said.

"Deal!" the three of us said together.

"Good night Freddie, Good night Georgie!" I said and I walked up the stairs. I laid on my bed and eventually drifted back to sleep.

Time skip

The next day we were on our way back to Hogwarts. The four of us, Ron, Hermione, Harry and me sat in a compartment. The train was on its way back to Hogwarts.

"So what was Draco doing with that weird-looking cabinet!? And who were all those people!?" Harry asked.

"What Cabinet and what people!?" I asked.

"At the Alley, we saw Draco and his mum in Borgin and Burkes, looking at a cabinet!" Ron said.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony! An initiation!" Harry said.