0: Punishing The Sky As I Shed Anew

Start from the beginning

Navi: "...Over 70% of the Remobras that were summoned have been eliminated...cause of death, pressurized air..."

That made my eye wide as I already know what it meant. By some miracle, it would seem that Oranus was trying to get to Tiama.

I grit my fangs as I was hoping that the wound that I have given him would slow him down for a bit. But given the situation, he must have recovered enough to try and get to Oranus.

Dalamadur: "...Navi how long did the Remobras died?"

Navi: "Given how strong the Remobras are, about two hours ago"

Two hours? Well, that's to be expected since Oranus is a [Primordial] but I was able to hurt him...when he was standing on the ground! Since he is the [Primordial Of Air Or Sky] his at his best when on the air.

Remobras if I am not mistaken can fly and spit poison but are weak. They might be tricky when they are in the air seeing as 30% of them survive.

I shook my head off of the calculation going through my mind since I already know the answer. I only have a few minutes until that bastard gets to Tiama!

Dalamadur: "Navi!"

Navi: "Yes Lord Dalamadur?!"

Dalamadur: "How fast can I move if I use [Earth Burrow] and [Great Carver] at full power?"

Navi: "If you did so then you would technically be able to hasten our ascent to the surface...but you need to control it because you might haphazardly destroy more than the ground itself"

...Thinking about it, yeah...ah to heck with it!!!

Dalamadur: "Children! Hold on tight I am about to go full force!"

Said the Children: "Eh?!...!!!"

With that, I begin to use [Earth Burrow] and [Great Carver] to their full capabilities which I then begin to feel. Soil, rocks, and other earthly objects in front of me instantly vaporize, luckily though it was only in front of me and not sideways. If that happens then all of us would be plummeting back to the [Pit].

But at that moment I didn't realize that the color of my scales suddenly reddened and flaked.

_________________________________________

Up above the ground it was chaos. The ground was littered with dead and barely alive animals all of which were a drag in the middle by a madman's greed.

They're flying high above was Oranus himself still sporting the stump of what used to be his right arm but that's not the only thing new. His toga which was as white as the clouds was now marred in a purple smudge and deep scratch marks. There's also the fact that at the corner of his mouth, he was foaming with purple foam dripping down.

To say the least he looked like he was attacked by dozen of eagles and spat on with something purple.

It would have been a comedic moment if it weren't for the corpses of countless Remobras. Died of wind pressure hitting, slicing, and drained of air in their lungs.

Fortunately, though a lot more are still alive and are flying around the [Primordial] while a few guard Tiama who was escaping the area with the help of Gaia who looks like she has been through a lot. She arrived a long time ago and frantically check on Tiama to see if she was safe and sound.

But unfortunately, Oranus was sneakily chasing after her when he saw her heading to someplace after she made sure her children were safe.