𝓐𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼

Start from the beginning

Dong-hyun nodded in anticipation and continued having his breakfast....

"Jay... You're coming with us?" Jimin asked as he stuffed his mouth with pancakes..

"I believe Honeymoon is a trip for newly wedded couples and as far as I know myself I don't want to come between the Bunny and the Baby Chick" Jay claimed as he continued his breakfast making Jungkook choke on his banana milk and Jimin on his pancakes...

Jay's sudden confession wasn't expected and Joo-eun nearly burst into laughter while Jimin's Grandpa was holding back his chuckle behind his newspaper...

🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️🗞️

It took them nearly the whole day to get into the hotel as the luggage was a bit difficult to move....

It was evening by now when Jungkook was done with the arrangements... And The couple would enter the hotel...

As Jimin entered the room.... he was far beyond SHOOK

"Like it?" Jungkook confirmed as he looked at Jimin who was still at awe

"Love it!!!" Jimin replied at he clinged to Jungkook.. "But I'm tired" Jimin pouted as he hid his face into Jungkook's nap...

"There's one more thing..." Jimin was excited already again.. "What?"

"See it yourself" Jungkook said as he took Jimin on his back and headed towards the balcony....

Jimin was again dazed.... "Let's c-c-c-" Jimin's tongue got tied unintentionally with embarrassment.... Jungkook chuckled as he bended down to place Jimin on the comfy corner....

"Let's cuddle

"Let's cuddle... isn't it?" Jungkook asked as he saw Jimin's cheeks painted with darkest shape of pink.... Jimin nodded as he fiddled his tiny fingers and waited for Jungkook to join him... Jungkook went in and got a huge furry blanket and undid his buttons of his shirt as he threw it somewhere and joined Jimin..... considerably he convinced Jimin to be the small spoon....

All set... Jimin and Jungkook were snuggled together cuddling as they looked at the amazing view... "Never leave me alone Bunny" Jimin suddenly said to which Jungkook chuckled placing a peck on Jimin's head crown..... "Never sweetheart... I will never leave you alone... I promise" Jungkook assured

"Better... I can't imagine crushing your head if you leave me.." Jungkook chuckled once more at Jimin's words since Jimin's moods are unpredictable... "You never let me forget that we literally work in Mafia for once..."Jungkook sighed dramatically

That night giggles filled the atmosphere in the room... Jimin's and Jungkook's... They talked all night as they flirted and Jungkook by now knows that Jimin was a bit insecure and wanted assurances....

🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️🤸🏻‍♀️
~I am out