Ⓕⓡⓤⓘⓣ Ⓟⓞⓟⓢ

Start from the beginning

"So, ya were never meant to be here in the firs' place?"

"Huh?"

"The game, ya weren't s'pose to be in the game!"

"Yeah, I remember things you don't. It's odd, y'know?"

"I wouldn't know, what do ya remember?"

"Well, I'm a 17 year old girl, completely average throughout my entire life. I never had much of a talent or interest in anything, unlike Benji. Benji always loved sports, especially basketball. I played (sport) at one point, but lost interest after a few years. Art I was bad at, Music I never fully understood, School I did pretty good at, Sports I got injured a lot in and eventually lost interest..."

"Oh my, you really didn't have an interest in anything?" Sonia chimed in, seemingly surprised.

"I had interests, I loved (hobby). I found learning fun, and I found these different activities fun... I just never excelled at them. My mom and dad wanted us both to go to Hope's Peak, Benji got accepted at the beginning of summer. He was the 'Ultimate Basketball Pro' and I was, well nothing. From there I was kinda shrugged off, not that it was awful. Just boring, and then I came here..."

"You came to Hope's Peak Academy? Are you perhaps a Reserve Course Student?"

"Not even close, I just can't remember how I got here. I just know that I'm not supposed to be here..."

"What school were you originally supposed to attend?"

"(City) High School, it's not that interesting."

"Eh, you're still here, ain't ya? That must mean you're somethin' special!"

"I guess..." I sat up, looking around, the sudden movement caused me to see spots, "Well, now you guys know about me!"

I could hear Hajime and Chiaki arguing a small ways away, I stood up from the group; upon waving goodbye to Akane and Sonia, the two waving back at me.

I left the Tower and went to Strawberry House, from there I saw the two talking to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying, all I knew is that they were arguing with each other. Surprisingly, Chiaki's voice was still soft and quiet, hard to believe it was an argument.

Chiaki eventually left the boy, coming over to talk to me, she stopped in front of me.

"Hey, (Y/N). What have you been doing recently?"

"Sonia, Akane, and I have been talking for a little while. It's just boring in here, you know? They should still be in there, if you want to go talk to them!" I smiled at her, grabbing at my arms.

"Maybe, just remember to not give up. We'll get out of here... I think," Chiaki left me, her words weren't too comforting, but she was trying her hardest to be kind

Hajime was still standing in Strawberry House, kind of just looking around awkwardly. I walked over to the boy, hugging him. He was slightly shocked by the action, kinda like he didn't hear me and Chiaki talking.

"How are you doing, (Y/N)?" He whispered, playing with a bit of my hair.

I shrugged, "I've been going, just as anxious to get out of here as everyone else..."

"I know, are you feeling sick or anything?"

"No, no. I'm really just tired and hungry. Are you feeling ok?"

"Of course I am, I just feel as worn out as everyone else. By the way, you look adorable wearing my clothes~" He cooed into my ear, causing my face to heat up. I hugged him closer, letting go after a minute.

"I have a pretty bad headache right now, so I think I'll retire early tonight. I love you, Hajime Hinata!"

"You're a dork, y'know? But I love you too, (F/N) (L/N)..." He kissed me on the forehead, ushering me to go and get some rest.

I left the tower, slightly proud of myself. I forced the door of my room open, locking it behind me. Course I got the defective door. I sighed, taking off the collared shirt and pants. Since I was still in Hajime's clothes, I didn't wear the tie everyday.

I flopped down on the bed, the sheets were cold and I felt content as I crawled under the blanket, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.

---------------

My wake-up wasn't as peaceful though, I had heard a loud crash earlier in the morning and struggled falling back to sleep. The following sound was an extremely loud alarm going off in one of the two houses. It seemed to be later than the usual alarm, I was well-rested and felt fine.

I muffled my scream as I sat up in the bed, stunned by the loud alarm. It was much louder than the alarm from yesterday, making me wary of the day. I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach, I just knew something awful happened.

I quickly pulled on my clothing, wanting to end the commotion going on. The alarm quieted down, someone had taken care of it in some way. I still rushed in exiting my room, throwing the door open. I saw Sonia, Akane, and Hajime leave their rooms as well. Chiaki hadn't joined us, and I felt worried for the girl- I hoped she was ok.

We all glanced at each other for a moment before continuing towards the Tower.

. . . . . . . . . .

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this chapter, it means a lot to me. I hope you continue to read and enjoy this book!

Word Count: 1476

I hope you have a great day,

Aero/Gee