vii. meeting your friends

- george's pov -

- george's pov -

discord video call

𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖

group chat consisting of: dream, sapnap, and george

"click the button, geooooorge!" i heard dream holler within my headset from the discord call.

"do it gogy, do it! i dare you! you won't!" sapnap croaked as he aggressively pointed his index finger at his webcam.

"b- but what if she doesn't want to call? guys, i just met her today," i pointed out while shrugging my shoulders. of course i wanted to video call angel to hear her voice and admire her features, but i would never force her to do something she was uncomfortable with.

"you won't know until you aaask!" dream vocalized with a sing-song tone.

"if anything... you are asking her for consent to call before invading her screen with your face!" sapnap derided while chuckling.

"just click the send button, dude. let us see her," dream commented while crossing his arms.

"fine, but if she says no... it's a no!" i exagerrated.

text messages (24)

george

instead of just seeing your adorable face on instagram,

how about we facetime?

"no turning back now, i already sent it," i groaned toward my best friends as i tilted my head back in defeat.

"yeaaa, gogy" sapnap snickered.

"this was a good move, i don't know why you were being a wimp about it," dream complained.

"honestly, just risk it all and and facetime her now," sapnap stated with a smirk.

"now?" i questioned with my eyebrows furrowed.

"do it, you won't. just hover over the call button. no balls," dream nagged with a scoff.

"or what? do you dare me?" i chortled as i playfully shook my phone side to side in front of my friends to tease them.

"you're too much of a pussy to do so," sapnap explained with with a jokingly tone.

i scoffed at them loudly as i pretended to click the facetime call button to prove them wrong. as i blindly pointed at my phone with my eyes fixated on my daring friends, i heard a monotone low noise come out from my phone. i quickly turned my head to look at where the chiming was coming from to see that i genuinely clicked the facetime button on accident. rather than the tease being a lighthearted joke between my best friends, it rapidly became an act that involved me calling the girl i was absolutely enamored by. before i could even click the red, "end call" button at the bottom right corner of my screen, the top left corner of my phone read, "connecting..." in white letters. then before i could inhale with nervousness, a soft voice stated, "hello?"