Chapter 7

• Dedicated kay THE SEAHAWKS

OMFG GUYS 1K READS! I LOVE YOU PEOPLE WHO I STILL NEED A NAME FOR!

GO SEAHAWKS FOR SUPERBOWL 49!!! Guys I live an hour north of Seattle. There is blue and green EVERYWHERE! The twelve is too strong.

Sorry if this story is moving a little too fast.

DEAR (whatever you people believe in) THIS IS AMAZING I THINK I MIGHT HAVE JUST DONE A BACKFLIP AND I CANNOT DO THOSE.... help i've fallen and can't get up. ;P

So I will stop flippin' out so here's the flippin' chapter ya flippin' people.

Whatever you do, no matter how tempting, during this chapter or rather in fact, WHENEVER Micheal and Artemis are together. DO NOT FLIPPIN' COMMENT WINKY FACES!

Artemis-

He landed on me, he flippin' landed on me! And now Encore is whinnying approvingly dear Goddess she is a horndog sometimes.

I'll tell you one thing: He. Is. Gorgeous. I can feel the mate bond making it's way to my horse and soul, trying to penetrate my heart but nearly failing. We lay like that for a while, neither of us speaking, we just sort of took each other in. He finally snapped out of his trance. "Mate."

He reluctantly got off me and stood up, holding out his hand. My horse was going crazy. I ignored his hand and stood up slowly. I winced slightly, I think him pinning me to the ground sprained my ankle. I felt it begining to heal already.

Fortunately he didn't notice. He frowned when I didn't take his hand. I didn't want to feel the sparks that would erupt throughout my body when we touched.

"What's your name little mate?" He asked. I opened my mouth suddenly remembering that I was supposed to be mute I closed it again. I just sort of rubbed my hands together and looked down, ashamed. He looked at me confused. I pointed to my mouth and then shook my head. His face lit up in realization. His mouth made an 'O' shape and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, my name is Micheal."

I nodded slightly, my head still bowed down. I don't know why I was acting submissive. I have the same authority coursing through my veins. The kind of authority that you cannot possibly miss, no matter who you are. Apparentaly Micheal is oblivious. I can feel Encore trying to take over, trying to jump into his arms, trying to kiss him, trying to do- Well, a lot of things. A lot of things.

"Come on my little mate, I'll take you back to the pack house." I hesitated for a second, then tentatively stepped a little closer. I inwardly chuckled. Here I am, Killer of Werewolves, intellectual badass, and yet I'm shy and mute. Afraid of someone to even touch me.

I snuck a glance at Micheal. He looked saddened at how I seemed afraid of his touch. His beautiful eyes were softened at one look at me. I gulped and took a bigger step forward. We were close enough to touch now. Part of my long brown hair flowed down in front of my eye. Micheal reached out his hand to push it behind my hair.

I flinched away as his hand grew near. He looked sad. Dear Goddess I am breaking his heart. He dipped his hand down for a second, then just went for it anyway, pushing my hair behind my ear so he could get a good look at me. I brought my hands up to my chest. The first rays of sun were starting to shine. I looked at it for a second. No, no, no, no, no, no! They will soon wake up and find me gone! I panicked stepping backward.

Micheal looked at me for a second. "Are you alright?" My horse was starting to panic too. I turned and took off running. I could practically feel his confusion, worry, and fear. I pushed it away and shoved it into my slowly thawing heart. I ran as fast as my human legs could carry me. Which again because I am short, was not very fast.

I was almost at the border. The smell of werewolves puncuated the air. I could tell that my mate was a ways behind me, so what was it?

A patrol.

I was hit from the side and knocked to the ground, my head hitting a root. I saw a brown wolf on top of me, growling ferociously. My mate come running out and start yelling at the wolf.

Then all was black.

I really need to stop blacking out.