✧: ᴍɪꜱᴛʟᴇᴛᴏᴇ (ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ!)

Emma's POV:

While me and Norman walk up to Y/n's room, a plank in her floor creeks. 'NONONONONO! If she catches us it's all over, days of planning, all gone!' I mentally scream. But, luckily we don't get caught. We manage to lie our way out of it.

While continuing to sneak in her room, I admire how clean her room is. Unlike mine, it's kinda messy. We quickly grab her Polaroid camera, and dash out of the room. When we reach the hallway connected to her room, Y/n yells "ARE YOU GUYS READY YET? WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I flinch by the power in her voice but I reply back. "YEAH WE'RE COMING!"

Authors POV:

As the three arrive, Y/n comes to realization that she forgot her Polaroid camera. Causing her to screech. Emma glances at her "What's wrong Y/n?" The red head asks. "I forgot my Polaroid!". Emma glances over to Norman, both trying to contain their laughs. "You don't have time Y/n we're already here and the others are waiting." He speaks up. The (h/c)nette sighs in defeat as they continue to walk to the cluster of their friends.

While the three's feet clack on the concrete in sync, Y/n spots her aunt's daughter. "Y/n!!" "ANNAAAAA!". The two hug each other just how Y/n did with Emma. Being cousins, you'd expect them to see each other a lot. But really, they don't.

Once everyone arrives the host, Gilda head counts. "Don, Emma, Norman, Ray, Y/n, Anna, Nat, Lanni, Thoma." As the girl continues to name the people there, Ray takes a chance to say greet Y/n. "Hey, Y/n. Merry Christmas." He says, smiling. Rare, very rare for him to smile. "Hiya Ray! Merry Christmas too!" Y/n replies also with a smile on her face. The two start chatting not paying attention. They snap out of their conversation once Gilda starts talking.

(Time skip)

After going on rides, eating food, and playing games, the group sits down and rests. Unaware, Y/n and Ray end up sitting on a bench under the mistletoe.

Chatting once again, they hear giggles. They glance in the direction of the laughter. "Kiss." Emma says, blankly, but with a smile on her face. "Huh?" Ray questions. The others then start to chant Emma's remark. Dumbfounded, they realize they were sitting under THE mistletoe. A blush paints both of their faces in embarrassment. "So are you gonna do it, chickens?" Don taunts. The two look in each other's eyes, then lips. "DO IT DO IT DO IT!" The group pressures. To Y/n's surprise Ray gives her a peck on the cheek. Both blushing 50 shades of red. "On the lips dummy!" Emma scolds. Ray's widen, along with Y/n. Sweating, Y/n takes her chance.

Chu

Snap-

A bright light slaps their faces.

Squeals, screams, 'oooo's' and so many more sounds could be heard from the group. Y/n looks over at where the light came from, the girl speaks saying:

"SO THATS WHERE MY POLAROID WAS!"

Word count: 520

A/n: IM SO SORRY IF I PUBLISHED THIS SO LATEJFJFJCICO BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!