Chapter Six: She's Not My Girlfriend

Comincia dall'inizio

"Ahh, you came. How sweet." I hear a voice behind me, obviously being Pitch. Sandy freaked out, flying away last-second. Why was he scared?

"Aww, how cute, Romeo is saving Juliet. Lovely show so far." he said, my face going pink again for the third time.

"W-we are not dating! Does everyone think that?!" I yell.

"Actually, yes, everyone thinks that." he said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Aw, really?! Ugh." I groaned.

"Anyways, I see you've come to save your little friend here. I'll make you a deal."

"No! No deals! I just want her back!"

"No, no. This is no trick," he continues, finally appearing into eyesight, "I will give you back the girl... for your staff."

"Looks like you'll need a little coaxing out of the deal." I say, striking my staff around his head. It just barely scratched him.

"Jack, I know you want her back. Just give me your staff and you can have her." he kept on, persuasively.

"No. I will either take her with me the easy way or hard way. You've chose the hard way." I swing my staff once again, but this time I get a firm hit across the chest.

"Alright Jack, we'll play that game." he says, getting out a big black sand scythe. That thing was huge.

I gulped, pointing my staff at him. I shot a few icicles his way, but he dodged them.

I started to run towards him, jumping up into the air. I swung my staff at his face, but he vanished into a shadow. I looked around, holding my staff out in front of me.

"It's beautiful, really. The fear building up inside you." he says, his shadow cast out on a wall. I lunge at it, but it disappears.

I turn around again, no longer facing the wall.

"Yes you are, Jack. I know all your fears." whispered, shadows all around me.

"No. I'm. NOT!"

I ran towards the cage, Pitch's laugh ringing throughout the cave. I fall on my knees at the iron bar door, picking up the lock and messing with it quickly.

"You know you're scared, Jack. You just don't admit it."

"No I'm not! Go away!" I screamed, finally just blasting the lock with icicles to break it.

I was actually really scared, but I just wanted out of there with Mckenna.

I swiftly scooped her up, she was a normal humans temperature, which is bad for her.

I flew out, hearing Pitch yell, "Until next time, Jack Frost!"

I stumbled out, doing a front flip along the grass but still protecting her.

I set her on the ground, she was still asleep. The Guardians gathered behind me one by one.

"Dang Sandy, how strong is that dream sand?" I asked Sandman, he just silent laughed and scratched the back of his head. He is very oblivious sometimes.

"Well, how do we wake her up?" Tooth whispered.

"Hey, how bout ya kiss her, mate? It works in the fairy tales." Bunny suggested, my face went reddish-pink again. I just started blushing today and I hate it.

"Ha! Afraid to kiss a girl, aye?"

"N-no! Just stop, Kangaroo." I say, really done with him. But maybe...

I start leaning down slowly, really hoping this will work and wake her up. I hear Bunny whispering stuff I can't quite understand, but I hear things like "He's gonna do it" and "boyfriend".

Just as our foreheads were almost touching, she woke up, I backed up quickly, my face redder once again. This was not my day.

"Ugh, how long was I out?" she asks, her voice quite raspy. Probably lack of freakin' clean air.

"Not very long, aha, um. Yeah." I answered, still feeling awkward even though she didn't see me. Why does this have to be so complicated?

A/N~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey hey hey!

So... Jackenna (Yes I respelled it. Deal wit it sucka.  Jk. But I did respell it.) is pretty strong in this chappie. Why didn't Jack get to kiss her?! 

It's to early.  MWAHAHAHA *hacking cough* Ahem.

I might make a Christmas special chapter on Christmas Eve/Christmas. Might.

Cuz, ya know, it's summer currently in the book. 

Oooooor...

Jack could give her some sort of a gift...

No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes... maybe.

For those who have watched the movie, just pretend the nightmares didn't get there with the fairies yet or something. LOL. For those who haven't... well same thing.

Jack blushed so much in this chapter... 4-5 flippin' times... 

I'm repetative sometimes. Sorry! 

Any chapter suggestions? 

Thanks for over 400 reads! 

Love y'all!

~~ImHungry00