Part 7

-mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee wakes up when he feels like he will be dead if he keep sleeping, groans in pain and peek to see the clock on the wall.

7.30 a.m. He wants to continue his sleep but can't, because he can't breath properly. Something heavy on his body, a ghost?

"Phi Tae!" yells Tee shocked, he try to push Tae away but can't because Tae hug his body tight, his head on Tee's stomach.

"Be quiet, I'm sleepy" mutters Tae and return to his sleep back.

Tee wants to punch Tae but he can't, he huffs angrily and try to wake Tae up again.

"Phi Tae! Wake up!" Tee hits Tae's naked back, he is sleeping only in his boxer again, Tee hates the view.

"what are you doing in my room?" ask Tae sleepily.

"This is my room! Get up!"

Tae opens his eyes lazily and move from Tee's body.

"Tell the girls in my room to go home, clean my room. I will move when you are done" that is a clear order.

Tee sighs and just get up from the bed. Not like he can deny the order.

"he banned me from entering his room, now he told me to clean it and chase his girlfriends"

Tee opens the door, he is hysterics to watch two naked girl on the bed, he assume they are naked because clothes everywhere on the floor, undies too.

"Miss, time to go home" Tee wakes them up from far but no one budge from their sleep.

Tee huffs and enter the bathroom. Take a cup of water and sprinkle it on their face. They wake up fast, Tee covers his eyes when the blanket slip down from their body.

"get dress and go home now, Phi Tae told me to wake you up"

The girls mutters and incoherent words but they comply with it. Tee ignores them all the time till both of them leave the room and house.

He starts take off the bed sheet and everything to clean it. He put it in the washer, he takes vacuum cleaner to clean the floor. Open the sliding door to a veranda and windows to air out everything.

He found used condoms on the floor, it is disgusting but he just clean up everything and change sheets. 8.30 a.m. He finished everything, he cooks breakfast, eat it and take book from his room to do some revision.

He is tired that he end up sleeping on the sofa, book opened on his chest. He is sleeping soundly.

Tae awakes from his sleep, it is a good sleep for him till he realise that he is again, in Tee's bedroom. He likes the scent coming from this room, it makes him comfortable and calm.

He throws the blanket that cover his body and walk out to only see Tee sleeping on the sofa with a book on his chest. He walks to the kitchen to get some water go through his dry throat, he see fried rice and sausages on the counter.

Tae glances at Tee before he takes spoon to eat it. He suddenly feels hungry after seeing the food. He enjoys his breakfast, he cleans his own plate this time.

When he enters the room he realise that someone cleaned his room, it is no other than Tee.

"I told him to do it?" ask Tae to himself and check everything in his room.

Everything is at the same place except  the sheets change to a clean one. Even his bathroom is clean. He looks at his mother's picture on the table and smile at it, as long as no one touch his favourite things in his room.

Tae looks at the clock on the wall, it almost lunch time, his breakfast barely enough to fill his stomach that he needs to fill it again. Tee never cook in large portion because he doesn't has that much to use. Tae on the other story will never understand what Tee is facing.

"Wake up!" Tae wakes Tee up because it is already 12.30, he wants Tee to cook lunch for him.

Tee rubs his sleepy eyes and frown because he can't see clearly, he doesn't has his glasses right now.

"I'm hungry, lunch" demands Tae without feeling guilty for waking Tee up and robbing Tee's bed. Just because he is the owner of the house.

Tee groans but wake up nonetheless, he is staying there because Tae is kind enough, so he needs to follow whatever orders come from Tae, the owner of the house he is staying right now.

Tee ignores Tae who is watching his action, he go to the bathroom to take shower and tidy his bedroom first. He needs to make sure everything is clean and tidy before he can do something else.

It takes 30 minutes for Tee to be done, when Tee is out from the room Tae is waiting for the him at the table, his mouth munching Tee's biscuit.

"Hey! That's mine!" Tee tries to take it back but fail.

"That's my emergency food, my breakfast!" Tee just eat that in the morning so that he can save more money. Tae can't eat his food just like that.

Tae looks at the biscuit, which is cheap and not delicious at all. He throws it to desperate Tee. It's not like he wants to eat it that much, he is just hungry.

"Cook me something delicious" orders Tae.

Tee secures his biscuits first and keep it in the beaker before he looks into refrigerator. There barely anything in there because he doesn't has time to shop yet.

"Nothing to cook, you better order out" Tee wants to leave but Tae stops him. Tee frowns.

"we have eggs and rice. Make me fried rice" order Tae more. Tee grits his teeth but obey, his anger or his frown are useless on Tae.

Tee cooks rice first, Tae leaves to his room. Whatever he is doing in there Tee doesn't care because he is glad Tae will not watch him cook.

"I will put poison in here!" mutters Tee. Just saying it, he doesn't mean to kill anyone, including Tae even though he is mad at Tae.

When everything is done Tee leaves the house, he packs some for his part too. He has no appetite to eat when he looks at Tae's face.

Tae go out from his room when he heard a slam from the front door. He  smirks and walk to the kitchen, he saw what is on the table.

"It looks okay" comments Tae.

He takes a spoon and start eating, he get some taste first before he gobbles the food. He is hungry.

"it taste okay, normal" comments Tae more. He taste more better food than he has now but he can't get the normal taste from expensive food. He is tired of expensive food too.