𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

Start from the beginning

Klaus put his hand in the air in a chef gesture, "Le petit mort, le petit mort."

Allison started laughing again, "What? You don't speak French."

"It's 'the little death'," Klaus said.

"Congratulations Klaus, you know a French phrase. I'm so proud," Y/n said, putting her hand over her heart.

Five shook his head, walking off to the right with his hands in his pockets. Y/n walked around to the left of Allison and Klaus as they stayed in the middle. Allison on the left, Klaus on the right.

Allison and Klaus both started talking over each other, laughing.

Klaus stumbled a few feet, "Oh, wow. Look at all this old stuff."

Y/n looked up, seeing the others.

Allison walked behind Y/n. Klaus followed Allison as Y/n and Five met up next to each other, around the display. The four of them stopped, looking up at the others. Elliot, Diego, Luther, and Vanya were all standing on the balcony, leaning on the railing and looking down at them.

"Oh wow," Klaus said in disbelief.

"I know this is impossible, but did we all get sexier?"

There was a long silence as everyone looked at each other.

"Vanya," Allison said, breaking the silence.

Vanya shifted excitedly. "I can't believe I have a sister," she said, smiling while looking down at Allison. The three on the top split up, walking down the stairs. Elliot stayed put, looking down at them.

"Elliot, come on. Get down here," Y/n said, gesturing for him to go down the stairs.

He shook his head, "No, this is a family thing and I-I don't want to get in the way."

"Elliot, get down here god dammit. Or I will drag you down here myself."

Elliot's eyes widened and he walked down the stairs quickly. He shook his head again, "Y/n, this is family. And I-"

She rolled her eyes, putting her arm over his shoulders. "You're my family Elliot."

He looked down at her, his gaze softening. "Really?"

She laughed, "Of course! You have been since the day I met you."

Y/n let go of Elliot, staying next to him. He shook his head. "I'll be upstairs," he whispered, going up the stairs. Y/n sighed, looking over at Vanya, Allison, and Klaus hugging.

"Klaus, is Ben here?" Five asked, interrupting them.

Klaus sighed, stepping away from the other two. "Oh, uh, no. No, unfortunately, ghosts can't time travel," he sighed.

"All right then," Five said.

"He's lying," Y/n stated.

"Exsqueeze me?"

"He's lying. Ben's here."

"How do you know?" Luther asked, turning to Y/n.

"It's Klaus. Klaus is drunk. It's drunk Klaus."

They all nodded, muttering agreements.

"All right, all right," Five said, getting their attentions. "Let's get down to business."

Y/n snickered, to defeat the huns.

"What's so funny Y/n?" Luther asked snarkily, tilting his head.

She shook her head, "Nothing. Continue on."

Five nodded his head towards the stairs, walking up them. Y/n huffed, following after him. Everyone did the same, talking while they were walking up the stairs.