𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

Start from the beginning

They all furrowed their brows. Y/n huffed, "I just need to know where my damn sister is."

-

"This is it?" Five asked as they looked up at a yellow house.

Y/n sighed, looking down at the piece of paper in her hand. "It's the right address."

Five nodded, "Let's go then." He grabbed her hand, dragging her up the stairs. Shoving open the door, they walked into a sun room. They got to the actual door to the house and Five knocked on it. There was stumbling through the house. It got closer and they could hear voices.

"That's them alright," Y/n said, taking a deep breath.

The door swung open to reveal Klaus. He opened his arms, "Y/n! Five!" He turned his head and started shouting, "Allison! Get in here!"

Klaus turned back to them and sighed, "Look at you two." He looked down at their hands. They took their hands away from each other, trying to pretend that they weren't just holding hands. Klaus gasped, jumping up and down. He started squealing. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! I knew it!'

Five narrowed his eyes at him, giving him a stern look.

"Y/n! Five!" Allison exclaimed from behind Klaus.

Y/n leaned over to Five. "They're drunk aren't they?" she whispered.

He nodded, "Probably."

"It's so great to see the two of you!" Allison exclaimed.

Five nodded, "Yeah, great. Get your shit. We're leaving, now."

Klaus furrowed his brows, "But you just got here!"

"You're coming with us," Y/n said. She sighed, "We're getting the Umbrella Academy back together."

Klaus gasped. Allison put her finger up, "One minute! I have to grab my coat!" She ran over to the coat hanger and grabbed a coat, putting it on.

Five glared at Klaus. He put his finger up, pointing to Klaus. "Not a damn word about it, got it?"

Klaus looked clueless, "About what? I don't think I know what you're talking about."

Y/n snickered, "Wow Klaus."

He smiled and shrugged, "What can I say."

-

"So Y/n, have you and Five banged yet?"

Y/n's eyes went wide and she started coughing, choking on her own spit. "Jesus- Christ- Klaus-" she said between coughs.

He shrugged, "It's just a question."

She cleared her throat, tugging at her tie. "No Klaus. And we never will," she lied, glancing at Five.

"It's not a bad thing if you and him fucked Y/n," Klaus said.

"Oh my god, Klaus. Shut up, seriously," Y/n said, shaking her head.

"Klaus, there is nothing going on, and there never will be anything, between me and Y/n. Got it?" he spat, glancing at Y/n quickly.

"You know, I've shipped you guys since we were thirteen," Klaus said, putting his hand over his heart.

Allison started laughing and Y/n huffed. "End of discussion," she grabbed the door handle to Morty's. "And for the love of god, don't say that shit around the others. Preferably at all," she said sternly, swinging open the door.

Allison kept laughing at Klaus' comment, causing Y/n to shake her head.

Allison stopped laughing and started looking around the room. "Is anyone here?" she asked. "Hello?"