•christmas special•

Start from the beginning

Yachi - What'd you do?

Tsukishima - ill tell you later

-a few weeks earlier-

Tsukishima cut a few pieces of paper from Yamaguchi's sketchbook to use for the secret santa slips. He passed the notebook back onto Yama's desk. They were at Yamaguchi's house, studying, and they decided to take a small break. Yamaguchi was using the bathroom. Tsukishima grabbed his pencil, writing down his name on one of the slips and putting it into the hat.

"What if.." Tsukishima smirked, almost laughing at himself. No, that's a horrible idea...I'm gonna do it anyway. He pulled the rest of the slips of paper towards him, and wrote down: Tsukishima, Tsukishima, Tsukishima, Tsukishima on the rest of the papers.

"Alright Tsukki! Are you done with the secret santa?" Yamaguchi walked into the room, closing the door behind him. "Yeah, take one."

-now-

Tsukishima walked to the park with Yamaguchi at his side. He had gotten everyone else presents because he felt bad, also had some money to spare. Tsukishima sunk further into his scarf as a particularly harsh burst of wind attacked them.

"Do you see them Tsukki?" Yamaguchi stood on his tippy-toes and tried to look over the dozens of families and couples that were playing in the snow.
Tsukishima scanned his eyes over the crowd, quickly spotting a sea of orange, running around. "Yeah, I see Hinata." He started walking forward, Yamaguchi  following suit (is- is that how you spell it?).

"TADASSHHHIIIII!" Hinata yelled as soon as he saw Yamaguchi, tackling him into the snow. "SHO IT'S COLD!" Yamaguchi shrieked, feeling the snow and ice melt onto him. "AAHH IM SORRY!" Hinata jumped up quickly, pulling Yama up with him. "Ugh.." Tadashi groaned, the back of his pants and jacket were soaking wet.

"Let's go to the café." Kageyama offered, looking overall done with life *cough cough, hinata has been acting like this all day and kageyamas annoyed*. Yachi nodded quickly. "Um, it should be that way!" She pointed over to the right of her, and they started walking -well, hinata was skipping the whole way- they way there.

"HINATA BOKE IM GONNA GET THERE BEFORE YOU!" Kageyama yelled, running up to Hinata and past him. "STUPID BAKAYAMA! IM GONNA BEAT YOU!" Hinata stopped skipping and started running, the two screaming the whole way. "DON'T GET LOST YOU DUMBASSES!" Tsukishima yelled, rolling his eyes.

Yamaguchi, Yachi, and Tsukishima made it to the cafe, finding Hinata and Kageyama panting on the ground. "C'mon, get up guys." Yamaguchi pulled them up by their arms. "But Tadaaa! I'm tired.." Hinata clung to Yamaguchi's shoulder. "That's what you get for running the whole way here, let's go." Yamaguchi kissed Shoyo on the forehead and dragged him inside, the other three following right after.

------

Tsukishima fiddled with his fingers, nervous. They probably won't care, it's fine, right? Everyone put their slips onto the table. "..Tsukishima I swear to As-" Tsukki cut off Yachi before she could tell him off. "Look look, I got you all presents because I felt bad, alright?"

Hinata trembled, biting his lip. He finally burst, a loud laughter filling the table. "I didn't expect anything less, Stingyshima! Although it was really nice of you to get us presents instead of having them all to yourself!" Yamaguchi snickered as well. "Yeah, I mean it's pretty smart. Anyways, why don't you go first, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi smirked over at him, Tsukishima rolling his eyes.

"Sure." He opened up his bag, and pulled out the first present he felt. "Here, shrimpy." Hinata grabbed his gift and opened it. "Is..is this all of my typos in the groupchat?" He turned around the picture frame to let everyone see. It was indeed cut out screenshots of all of his typos. "Aw I should've added the ones from this morning." Tsukishima complained. "I dont know why I like it so much but I do." Hinata stared down at the picture frame.

"Yachi." Tsukishima handed her her present. "Aww! I actually wanted one of these for christmas! Thank you!" She smiled brightly at the pink and black choker. "I heard you like chokers so, yeah. Um, here King. I didn't bother to wrap it." It was a few cartons (not the big ones, the little lunch sized ones) of chocolate milk, and a volleyball. "My volleyball at home just popped last night, and I was meaning to buy one today, th- I mean uh, thanks I guess." Kageyama looked to the side, pink dusting his cheeks.

"Yeah, sure. And Yamaguchi, here." Yamaguchi grabbed the wrapped presents from his hands, opening it. "Tsukki! This is..oddly sentimental for you." He pulled out a box of strawberry pocky and a few key chains and buttons. "Aw there's a fry one!" Yachi pointed at a key chain with a cute doodle of a fry box on it. "Wait that's so cute!" Hinata leaned across the table to get a good look at all of the items Yama got.

Everyone gave Tsukishima their presents at the same time. Yamaguchi gave him a dinosaur plushie, Kageyama gave him a volleyball -I don't know what else anyone could want as a present, he said, basically-, hinata gave him a salt shaker -it's you, saltyshima!-

And, most importantly -everyone agreed on it- yachi got him a yellow skirt. "You have to try this one sometime, Tsukishima. I'm telling you, you would look amazing, have you seen your legs? Every girl would kill for some like that!" She rambled. "I mean..alright.."

------

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi waved, as they were going a different direction from the others. "Merry Christmas Tadashi! I love you!" He heard Hinata yell from across the street. "I love you too!" He shouted back. "Way to make me feel single." Tsukishima rolled his eyes, but he felt happy for Yamaguchi, he's never been in a relationship where he's as happy as he is now, and it's nice to see him like this, even if its with Hinata.

"Merry Christmas Tsukki! I'll see you at school tomorrow!" Yamaguchi waved and opened the door to his house, immediately blasted with Christmas music on the highest volume it can be on. "MOM TURN THAT DOWN!" Tsukishima chuckled, turning around and walking to his house.

~Merry Christmas and have a good day if you don't celebrate it! The ending seemed a little rushed because I've been on the verge of sleeping the entire time I was writing this, so I'm gonna go to bed now.

Love you and thank you for reading!

Anti~