𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I love you too Saoir." I told her before I left out of my room as my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I walked down the hall into the living room seeing Tamina laid across the couch with her phone to her ear, "Mina." I said making her look up at me.

"Go lay inner wit' yo crybaby ass sister." I told her making her nod getting up, "No that's not what I'm saying." She said into the phone as she walked past me going to the room.

I went out the front door and made my way to Mob truck that was parked in the driveway.

"Took yo ass long enough." He said pulling out of the driveway as I smacked my lips.

"Saoir ass started cryin' and shit like I don't be inna house wit' her ass all day everyday." I explaied as he laughed.

"That's the baby."

"Naw she been a crybaby before that, she just showing it now." I shook my head slouching more in my seat as I listened to one of my songs that played lowly.

"I forgot bout this shit." I chuckled turning the song up a little as Mob laughed, "You remember when you recorded this?"

"Wasn't this when Tune ass did that backflip and fucked his tooth up?"

"Hell yeah he was fucked up."

"Man shit used to be so fuckin fun."

"You probably don't even remember 90% of that shit, I know I don't we used to be too fucked up." He shook his head I nodded remembering how we would go weeks without sleeping.

High as hell off anything we wanted, drunk as hell off anything that was brought over.

"You ever miss it?" I asked Mob looking over at him as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah, that was some of the best times of my life. It's normal to miss it, but I wouldn't go back there. Yeah it was fun and allat, but it came wit' so much darker shit that I don't want to relive ever again." He explained as I nodded understanding what he meant.

"Some days I wake up, and reach over looking for pills. Then I remember the party. I don't even remember that shit forreal. It's like big chunks of my life and my career that I don't even remember happening."

"Somebody tagged me in a post of me on Funk Flex, man I don't remember shit from that freestyle or that interview. Ion remember that outfit nothing, like it's crazy as fuck." I shook my head still trying to collect a piece of memory from that time.

"Drugs, shit fucked us up. Shit I know it fucked me up." He said as we sat in traffic and he looked out the window.

"Some else fuck me up is ion remember meetin' Saoir. Like I don't remember how we met at all. It's like in my head I just knew her, ain't no memory of how we met or none." I explained to him as he glanced at me.

"Ya'll met inna hallway inna studio. You had left out the room for some and ya'll ran into eachother. I remember you was so fucked up that day, ion even remember what the fuck you was off it was so much shit.

But I remember havin' to carry yo ass inna house that next morning, and you bein' sick as hell throwing up everywhere. TMZ posted that shit the next morning too and it fucked you up, like watching it did some to you. I remember you just doin' like 4 lines, and poppin like 3 pills before Doom nem brought some bitches over and you blacked out that whole week." He explained to me while I just listened shaking my head.

"Ian never gone be the same man. No matter how much I think about how that shit fucked me up, I want it everyday. I crave that shit everyday. I'm never gone be the same." I voiced to him as he looked at me.