You fall in love more then once

Scotts pov. As I sat at the table thinking about everything that happen i saved stiles but I lost Allison and I never thought At first when I met her that I would of ever had a chance to have her but now that I did have her I wish I didn't so that she could be alive and not have supernatural stuff going on and now she's dead. right then my mom came and comforted me she wrapped arms around me and I grabbed them as she hugged me I cried and cried until she told me " Scott honey I know it hurts now but you will be happy again"
"How... how will I ever be happy again allison is gone she's gone and it's all my fault she didn't deserve this and the worst part is I still love and she will never know that"
"Scott I know I have told you this before but I'll say it again you fall in love more then once it will happen again and if you are still in love with allison that's fine but she would want you to move on and be happy don't forget her because u wont"
"How do u know"
"Because that place in . Your heart were you feel the most pain is all of your and allison memories of you guys being happy"
" I know mom but it just really hurts"
"I know honey I know"
"And it will for a while"
She was right about one thing I will always remember allison as a hero and warrior a savior but most importantly my first lover the one thing I'll miss the most is her warming smiling kindling heart and the way she could save people she was the most important person to me so even though it feels like i lost everything I still have her with me cause I still have the stuff tht reminds me of her.