𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

He was beautiful. So bright and gorgeous. Personality practically radiating absolutely everywhere he went. Even if he were to go hell, Lucifer himself would cry at the absolute purity of his whole being. It was because he was naive, he was raised by the most moral parents alive at that time.

The deed he had done however, was unholy. So unholy, you'd doubt he was ever capable of doing so. That was why he ended up in hell. It is remarkably crazy, how someone so beautiful in nature could ever turn bad. Maybe it is not crazy, Lucifer himself, of course, was once an obedient angel of the creator.

Humble, even. Simply overcome mysteriously by jealousy. Only the creator knows.

People always wondered.. Why do us humans believe in heaven? Believe in God? The so called goodness? Well. That is because we believe in the darkness. Oh, it's there. It's nature screams action. Something, anything. Fear.

Alexxander was his name. A man who grew up with everything he ever wanted. Everything. His friends, his family, reputation, school, the hearts of many guys and girls. Above all of that, he was innocently naive. There was nothing you could do to change anyone's mind about him. Innocent and true.

Without his parents, Alexxander would not have been anywhere near the way he was now. Drugs were a temptation here in Elizabeth City. A place like any other, but remarkable for its charm. An aura surrounded and engulfed every corner, every street. The darkness surrendered during the day, and sometimes at night. It wasn't too dangerous for kids to be out. No, not really. You just had to be aware.

Elizabeth City was home to a very reputable restaurant, everyone in town visited at least once. It was a favorite according to the younger customers. Not because of the food, but for one man. Jeon Jungkook.

This man was... Different. One in a million type of man. He was sly, quick, witty, and had a certain charm to him. So captivating, people would stare only to never have the courage to speak up to him. Yea, that kind of charm. This made Mr. Jeon very.. Cocky. At first he was just an ordinary teen looking for a job, who ended up working in the special establishment in Elizabeth City.

Everything changed when he started to grow up, and experience things most teens go through at the time.

He gained muscles, went to the local high school, and inevitably stepped up in the household. It seemed like he was a whole new person, changed by the environment.

Unfortunately, not everything lasts forever. True things last, fake things fade. All in all the curtain will eventually fall to reveal the act.