How you met

Trigger Warning - Abuse and Death

Warning - Long 1257 words

Izuku Midoriya

You two met during the Entrance exam.  When Izuku was about to get a point you stole it by accident you said that you were sorry and wished him that he find another robot.   But instead of getting mad he studied your quirk later, (Don't be shy put your quirk down ^^) so at the end when he woke up he ran to you and asked some questions.

Katsuki Bakugou

You met in middle school.  As you were walking down the school halls you heard some talking in their class, you peeked in and listened on the conversation.  That's when Bakugou told Izuku to 'Be like a swan and leap' (I think it went along those words), that when you heard enough and stomped into the classroom.  

"Hey what makes you think you can tell a boy that." you nearly shouted

After you spoke the other two backed up and whispered to Bakugou, that's when you saw him a bit intimidated.  He just did the infamous 'tch' and walked away.  After that incident he began talking to you and asking you to hang out with him, at first it was weird but you grew used to it.

Shoto Todoroki

You both were friends since 7 years old.  you're father was very controlling and would over work you, you're mother tried to do something but instead of beating her he killed her.  you would visit Todoroki every weekend to have bonding times and training, if you lost you would be beaten or hurt behind closed doors.  A month later he was caught by Aizawa at a hidden alleyway, you're father was arrested and was no longer a hero due to that Aizawa took you in as his child.

Tamaki Amajiki

You met him at elementary school.  You were friends with Mirio at the time so you mostly knew about Tamaki through him, as you all grew older you all including Nejire became the big 4.  

(this was really short sorry)

Denki Kaminari

You met in 1-A.  Out of all the other people you caught his eye,  each day he would get his time out the way to flirt with you and use cheesy pick up lines you would either laugh or Uno reverse him.  At some times he felt like you were laughing at him because of his stupidity but really you were laughing at how cute he was.

Eijiro Kirishima

You went to the same private school as him.  He saw a student flirting with you and making you uncomfortable,  the student got too close and put his arm around you.  Being manly Kirishima he told the guy to back off and grabbed him by his collar to intimidate him the guy walked away disappointed.  You thanked Kirishima for that and decided to be his friend, Kirishima had the most happy face knowing that he saved someone. 

Neito Monoma

You met at the sports festival.  You took his headband points and got ahead of him, he was interested in you for your looks and strength but the more he would talk to you during lunch and free time he loves you for your kuudere type personality. 

Shinso Hitoshi

You have a part time job at the animal shelter that he visits almost everyday.  You'd tell him facts about cats all the time most of the time he's know them already.  You'd let him stay in the cat pin which almost all the kittens and cats be to play, some of the time you'd socialize with him and that's when you met him again at U.A after meeting again you two decided to be friends.

Mirio Togata

You met him at the beginning of U.A.  When he saw you and your blank cold expression he knew he had to make you laugh for a month he kept trying until he finally said the wrong thing in a sentence by accident during lunch,  you did a little laugh he was excited and talked to you way more during that period after that you was more expressive with you feelings.

Hanta Sero

You met in the park.  You saw a poor cat stuck on a tree so being the hero you wanted to be you climbed up the tree and save the cat.  It was very high up and when you got to the top and saved the cat, you looked down and got dizzy the branch snapped and you with the cat started falling.  When you least expected it some tape wrapped around you two and got pulled into someone you looked up and saw the person who saved you and thanked him.  he introduced himself to you as you put the cat down and ever since that you two became friends.

Shota Aizawa

You was one of the top 20 pro heroes and was recommended to be a teacher at U.A  you accepted this request and was assistant teacher of 1-A.  Aizawa didn't really care or like it as much because it was more people to take care of and watch,  though at the end of the day you insisted on taking his work for him and he saw that you cared for him so why not he care for you.

Hawks

You were at the pro hero chart, you didn't care of what was going on so you were on your phone for the most part.  when you went to the back room of heroes you caught Hawks interest, he put his wing around you and pulled you close just to say a small pick up line you flirted with him and since it was unexpected he blushed until being pulled by Endeavor, he gave you his number and told you to call him.

Dabi

You were one of the top villains and wanted by a lot of heroes, Dabi took interest on putting you in LOV,  he caught by in an Alleyway and asked you to join, you told him what's in it for you.  He said that you could be part of ruling the world changing the society, you smirked hearing those words and agreed to it.

Shigiraki

You were brought in with Toga and Dabi.  You were the only one who respected him.

Overhaul

You were quirkless and because of that your parents tried forcing the quirk into you nothing worked and they hated you deeply for it.  the mother left but the father stayed and kept trying.  He finally put a quirk in but you barely used it,  you only used it to kill your father and then to kill your mother.  then you saw someone walking towards you in an alley way and before you knew it you blacked out.  minutes later you woke up in a bedroom and someone was there watching you and he whispered in your ear that he will take care of you.

Toya Setsuno

It's the same as overhaul's but instead its been months and you've been working with Toya,  He didn't care or anything but soon you two became friends but was still focused on the mission.

Chronostatis

Same thing as overhaul's but you only stayed a few days,  you helped Chronostatis with some work he needed to do for overhaul so you two gradually became fond of each other.

Nine

You insisted on working with him on ruling the world with him together, you had a pretty strong quirk so you was useful to him but he saw more than just useful quirk,  so whenever he overdid his power you would take care of him.

Hoyo Makihara

You also worked for nine but you was mostly a teammate for Hoyo  and went with him on team missions.