Ch 9: Felion

Karri walked with Molly down the hall. Potions were a bore, yet again. Regulus tried to speak to Karri but James wouldn't let him. Sirius and the others walked towards Karri.

A smile showed on Karri's face as Sirius winked at her. Karri dropped her hand as Sirius put something in hers as he walked past. Keeping their relationship a secret is hard, but at the same time it was worth it.

Karri put the parchment inside her book before Molly could ask about it. The two girls walked into Charms. Molly sat next to Author on the far side of the room. Karri sat near the front and pulled out the parchment.

Meet me in the common room at midnight. Wait till everyone is asleep before coming down. Don't want to be followed. -S.B

Karri's lips turned into a smile as she put the note away. Tucked into the book again. Remus sat next to Karri.

"Full moon is coming." Karri whispers to Remus.

"So?" Remus asked.

"You ready for it?"

"Why would I need to be ready for the full moon?"

Remus looked at Karri who gave him a really look.

"Sirius told you?" He asked, rolling his eyes.

"Sirius did and James said it was true."

"I'm going to kill those two."

"No you're not." Karri says to him. "You want too...But you don't. You need them. Besides, I've been working on something after Sirius and James told me."

Remus's eyes widen. Fear filled them as he looked at Karri.

"No. No. You're not coming-"

"I know I'm not going to your party. But I'm doing it just in case you need the extra help."

"Why are you doing this?" He asked in a whisper as more kids came in.

"As a thank you."

Karri points to her black.

"For not telling anyone about this."

Remus relaxed and shook his head as the Professor came in.

Sirius stood in front of Regulus. James stood next to Sirius.

"What?" Sirius asked his brother. "What do you want?"

"Is she safe?"

"Who?" James asked.

"Karri, who else?"

"Why do you care?"

"Just tell me, yes or no."

Sirius and James exchange looks.

"Yes." They both said.

"Good. Her father is still looking for her. He's getting help from other death eaters. They are ordered to kill her on sight."

Sirius and James exchange looks. Not sure if they believe Regulus.

"I'm telling you the truth." Regulus says, "If her father sees her, she's dead."

"Why do you care about her?" Sirius asked. "You're the one who broke our relationship."

Regulus glared before walking away. Sirius and James stood watching him leave.

"Should we believe him?" James asked Sirius. "About Karri's father's plans?"

"Not sure." Sirius told James. "He could just be messing with us."

James nods. Sirius and James walked back to the common room. Sirius smiled when he saw Karri and Remus talking.