𝟒, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

― 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭!

⤹  THE TWO YOUNG MIDORYIA'S WALKED AT A QUICK PACE towards the beach. It was early morning and the sun was just peeking over the horizon. Koi wore a red hoodie on top of her dark green hair, her eyes were only partially opened and still adjusting to the early sunlight. 

She hadn't realized how crisp the air was in the morning and regretted wearing her school uniform that consisted of that godforsaken short skirt; her cousin Izuku, however, wasn't wearing his uniform. Instead he sported a light blue track suit and his signature red sneakers. 

The young girl groaned to herself and sighed, "Damn, I kinda wish I didn't come out here so early. And it's so c-cold! What I wouldn't give to be back in my bed for at least another hour."

She heard Izuku chuckling at her dread in front of her. He seemed bubbly and energetic. How weird. "C'mon, we're almost there! Besides, I don't think that we'll spend too long out here, since we have school and everything."

Koi pursed her lips in a flat line but still nodded her head and continued to trail behind her cousin. Before long, they finally made it to the beach; or what was left of it. It was filled with various types of trash and debris, even large appliances like refrigerators and washing machines. You could barely see the beach itself under all this garbage. 

Her eyebrow quirked up in curiosity. How does stuff like that end up all the way on a beach? she wondered to herself.

"Wow... there's so much trash here." Izuku thought aloud, gazing between the mountains of trash. Koi was about to respond when a male voice was heard in the distance. 

"Midoriya!!"

Koi turned to the direction the voice was coming from and saw a man of about average height dressed in large, dark coat and a scarf that looked about a size too big on him. As he neared the pair, Koi took notice of how his face looked skinny, which made his jaw appear more defined. His blonde hair was sticking up in a weird but strangely familiar style. 

"Uh... who the hell is that?" Koi leaned over and whispered to Izuku while still eyeing the man. 

Izuku laughed at her reaction before responding. "That's All Might! You remember when I told you about his uh... skinnier form? That's him!" 

Koi's eyebrows shot up in surprise. When she squinted her eyes, she could see that the man indeed resembled the more muscular All Might.

She saw Izuku walk up to him with a big smile still plastered on his face. "H-Hey All Might!"