"Hey guys..."
You really needed to work on being natural...
"Hey dude! You good? You're looking a lil pale." Denki replied through a mouthful of multicoloured cereal.
"Yeah, you don't seem to good. You come down with something?" Sero added, giving you a once over.
"I didn't sleep too good... I'm just tired." You continued to try to play off as relaxed, but you knew you were painfully obvious in your discomfort.
"Aw, that sucks maybe we ca-" Mina was cut off when a bowl slammed in front of you.
"You forgot breakfast, dumbass." Bakugou sat on the seat next to you, placing his own breakfast in front of him. You looked down at your bowl of plain looking cereal, shakily picking up the spoon Bakugou also brought. You couldn't bare to even look in Bakugou's direction, never mind thank him.

Everyone began to chatter around you but you didn't join in or even listen - too caught up in your own thoughts. What if you let something slip? What if they find out you're not Akashi? Is this really just the rest of your life?

"The fuck's up with you?" You were snapped out of your internal struggle by Bakugou's angry voice. You could feel his glare burning into your skull.
"He had a nightmare last night. He must be pretty tired."
You were eternally thankful Kirishima answered for you, your heart was beating unnaturally fast.

"Tch. Get over it, you're even more annoying when you're quiet." Bakugou grumbled, going back to eating his breakfast. You weren't entirely sure if that was a caring comment in disguise or a genuine insult.

"You are really quiet though... Anything we can do? I can get Denki to electrocute himself stupid again if you want - you always laugh at that." Mina grinned, there was an underlying concern in her voice, though.
"You won't even have to force me - you look really down, dude..." Denki commented, looking worried. Kirishima was also giving you a nervous glance.
Were you being that obvious?
You needed to try harder.

...

Another problem arose. Your seat.
You walked into the classroom with the Bakusquad - you'd gotten a little more comfortable now, even joining in on a couple of Kirishima's playful jabs at Sero when he tripped up the steps on the way to class.

Whilst everyone started walking towards their respective seats, you stopped.
Which seat was yours?
If you sat in the wrong one people would definitely start to be suspicious.

"Um, I'm just gonna quickly go to the bathroom..." You didn't wait to hear the others reply and rushed out of the classroom. You just needed to wait until everyone was seated then you'd be able to know which was your seat.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone.
"Careful." Looking up, the boy in front had violet hair and eyes which drooped in something akin to tiredness - or maybe he was just bored...
Familiar.
"Shinsou?" His brows furrowed at that. Was he not Shinsou? He looked exactly like him though.
"You know my name?" Shinsou stepped back a little, giving you enough space to balance yourself.
So Akashi hasn't met Shinsou yet? You had to be past the Sports Festival in the timeline though...
"Yeah, from the Sports Festival."
You're getting a bit better at lying at least.

"Oh... Who are you then? I would've remembered you if you were in the festival."
The words held an underlying spark of interest, maybe even a playful tone if you really listened. You weren't at the festival?
"I'm... Aito Akashi." It took all your brain power to not say your real name.
"Well, Akashi, you should go to class."
The bell rung.
Wait - does this mean you're late?
"Um- Bye Shinsou!" You quickly turned away from him to race back to your classroom.

You swore you heard a quiet chuckle behind you.

...

Your seat was behind Midoriya and infront of Yayozoru. It seemed you had replaced Mineta (100% a good thing). Fortunately, Aizawa seemed to be running late too so you weren't told off.
"Good morning, Akashi-kun!" Yayozoru chirped. Not expecting the social interaction, you flustered a little.
"Oh good morning..." Your chair squeaked as you dropped rather ungracefully into it.
You're already ready for this day to end.