Flashback

"YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR!" ALYA YELLED.

"I guess you really don't know a person." Jukela said in a quiet tone.

"Guys we know Marinette won't do something like that." Nino said quietly but enough for everyone to hear.

"Are you taking the bully's Side?!" Lila said with this crocodile tears.

"Lahiffe isn't talking anyone sides!" Chloe growled.

"Nobody is asking you brat!" Alya snapped at her.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK GUYS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HER FRIENDS AND SOME OF YOU EVEN KNOW HER SINCE CHILDHOOD BUT NOW YOUR TAKING A STRANGER OVER YOUR BEST FRIEND! IF ANYONE'S THE LIAR IT'S LIE-LA!" Luka yelled at them causing them to go silent.

"This is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!" Chloe muttered.

"Of course she got some boy toy to defend her." Alix said.

"Guys we shouldn't talk about her behind her back." Adrein said.

Everyone just glared at Adrein "Of course I'm not taking her side!" Adrein said reassuring the bully's.

I couldn't believe it....but...what did I expect? My parents......they never believed me.... it's best if I could...... leave.......Nobody would care...would they?

But Chat.......no....Chat doesn't care about.... Marinette....just ladybug.... it's.. funny how your everyday hero is getting bullied.

If they.....hate me so much...God...I can't take it anymore.....M-maybe if I l-leave everyone life they would be h-happy.

After all..... I'm just a...... disappointment........an.... Akuma?....

 Akuma?