Better Than Expected

Comincia dall'inizio

“Looks like we both have some work to do.”

Kyouka groaned, “Why are we only smooth when we aren’t trying to be?”

“I learned how to hold a conversation only two and a half months ago, and that’s still a skill that really only works when talking to you. I doubt I’m going to know that for a long time.”

“Yeah...So...was that a yes? Or…?”

“Oh! U-Uh, yeah. Sure.” Izuku leaned up, brushing his lips against Kyouka’s. He loved the process they had. Soft and hesitant kisses, finding their rhythm until they lost themselves in one another. Addicting didn’t even begin to describe what the sensations were to them. 

They had spent hours “practicing” the previous night, both of their lips were swollen afterwards. It was just so hard to stop. Last night Kyouka had barely managed to look away to realize that the clock was at 11:59 pm, just seconds before Izuku’s curfew ended. And she didn’t put it past her father to be adamantly waiting for midnight to strike just to catch Izuku in the act. However, her parents weren’t here. They didn’t even know about the beach either. School was out for a few days, so time was not of the essence. 

Kyouka felt Izuku’s hands barely graze her waist, asking permission to feel. That was a definite improvement from the night prior. Izuku essentially laid down with his hands flat against the floor, completely unmoving except for his lips. Kyouka wasn’t particularly sure what to do. It’s not that she didn’t want Izuku to feel comfortable with that kind of touch.

Hell, at that point Izuku’s touch was the only thing that made her feel right in her own skin.

But, that would be a step forward during their intimate moments. She wasn’t blind to that fact that they were teenagers, alone, making out. It would take only a second for their minds to shut off and push them past boundaries they had no intention of crossing, or were even comfortable crossing. Decision-making wasn’t exactly a strong suit of people their age. 

Well, everyone needs to take risks once in a while, right?

She placed her hands gently over his, pressing them down until they were fully on her waist. His thumb rubbed gently over her tank top before encircling her waist entirely, pressing their bodies closer. Kyouka’s hands settled down on Izuku’s chest, rubbing his pecs and collarbone. 

Eventually they needed air, both breaking apart to catch their breath. Kyouka raised herself up on her arms, her face hovering over Izuku's. They gazed at one another for a while as Kyouka watched Izuku stare at her in thought. He soon shakily raised his hands up, just centimeters from Kyouka's face as if asking for permission. 

Instead of nodding, Kyouka gulped and gently leaned her face into his palm. "...What are you thinking?"

Izuku repeatedly opened and closed his mouth, trying to compile his thoughts together. "I-I just can't believe I get to do this. Not only just in general, but with you...Y-You...You're so beautiful."

Kyouka's chest tightened. From awe at the compliment or from her heart trying to refute it, she didn't know. Probably a bit of both. All she knew was that her senses were being overwhelmed as her heart beat wildly, and that Izuku deserved a response for saying something so meaningful.

Kyouka cleared her throat, a small smile blooming on her face. "I...I can't imagine doing this with anyone else. And you're damn good-looking, too." Izuku smiled, allowing Kyouka's heart rate to even out. "W-We should go. Mom will be expecting us back soon. She's an early riser."

"Y-Yeah. Right." They got up, brushing themselves off from the sand and heading to the sidewalk. The list of things they wanted to do before deciding on if they should be an official couple was getting shorter. Items were being checked off quickly. What they did wasn't exactly what most would consider legitimately "Making Out". But to two socially inept and shy teenagers, it was enough for them. "Ready?"