The Invasion | Follow the Sand Siblings

Start from the beginning

They found Shikamaru at the upper area, Sakura kneeled down as Naruto stared at Shikamaru, Sakura noticed that Shikamaru's eyes twitched and her face fell
"Shikamaru.. you were awake this whole time?!" Sakura asked as she held a fist. Pakkun went to Shikamaru's leg and bit it. Shikamaru shot up as he whined and tried to shake Pakkun away at the same time Sakura questioned why he slept anyway. Naruto could only sigh at the situation, an Oto nin got behind Naruto but was stopped by Gai, he punched him to the wall and created an opening. Kakashi went in front of them to explain the mission once again. They are to track down Sasuke and stop him then go to a safe place. They nodded before they headed out, well Pakkun bit Shikamaru's hand and went out.

Pakkun was in front sniffing Sasuke's scent. Shikamaru complained for being a part of this while Sakura was worried about Sasuke and Naruto was worried about Sasuke especially Gaara. He sensed a few Oto Shinobi after them which Pakkun noticed too, then Shikamaru decided to stay behind to hold them off while Pakkun, Sakura, and Naruto track down Sasuke. Fortunately, Asuma came to help Shikamaru.

As this was happening, Sasuke still went after the Sand siblings. He caught up to them but Temari decided to stay behind while Kankuro brings Gaara with him to escape, they battle on but Sasuke won in the end and continued his pursuit of Gaara. He caught up to Gaara and Kankuro once again and Temari caught up too, this time it was Kankuro who decided to hold off Sasuke to let Temari and Gaara escape. They were about to start their battle but Shino interrupted, he told Sasuke to go after Gaara and leave Kankuro to him since their supposed battle didn't even start. With that, Sasuke left Kankuro to Shino.

Gaara groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, seeing Temari was holding him as they were moving. 'What happened..? Where's Naruto..?' he thought. He slowly glanced to Temari and said
"Temari. Put me down" Temari gasped as she looked at her little brother somewhat surprised at the same time not, that he woke up in the middle of their jumping.
"Are you sure Gaara?" she asked in a worried tone. They stopped at a branch and Temari let go of Gaara, just then he groaned in pain as he held his head. Temari became worried, she took out a bottle of ointment to treat Gaara's wound. But then Gaara sensed something, another chakra.
"Temari, go away.." he said as he glanced at the back.
"Huh?" Temari was quite confused, Gaara stood up slowly as he turned to the back
"You're nothing but a nuisance. I don't need you!" he said slowly raising his voice as he punched Temari sending her to a tree. He panted as he felt his bloodlust rising, he then looked at the new ninja with a glare. Uchiha Sasuke.

(The battle between Gaara and Sasuke, well, same thing happened in the anime soo moving on ^3^)

Naruto widened his eyes, he stopped at a branch as he looked at his feet making Sakura and Pakkun stop as well
"Naruto, what's wrong?" Sakura asked. Naruto didn't reply, a bead of sweat rolled down his forehead as he thought 'This bit of chakra.. Kurama, this is..'

"No mistake.. it's Shukaku's chakra" Kurama replied as Naruto gulped. He clenched his fists as he continued jumping forward.
"Naruto wait! Don't be so reckless!" Sakura shouted as she and Pakkun followed
"We have to hurry! He's... he's in trouble!" Naruto yelled, Sakura and Pakkun widened their eyes. They then picked up the pace catching up to Naruto. Sakura furrowed her brows hoping that Sasuke is alright, meanwhile Naruto was worried about Sasuke's safety but he was more worried about Gaara. From how he acted during the battles in the Chunin Exams, how Shukaku almost came out in the Finals, he had to do something to save him from the bloodlust.

Sasuke accidentally used the Curse Mark, it spread to half of his body. He was now prone lying on a branch coughing out blood and couldn't move because of the pain the Curse Mark gave. A half transformed Gaara looked at him, as he was about to attack him with his transformed arm he was kicked in the face. He hit his back crushing a branch and landed on another branch using his transformed arm to stop him from moving backwards from the impact.

The newly arrived ninja that kicked him in the face landed on a branch with leaves just in front of Sasuke's. A Kunoichi and a Ninja Hound went to Sasuke's side to tend to him
"Sasuke-kun!" the Kunoichi called in worry. Gaara panted as he looks up to see the ninja's who arrived, his eyes widened as he sees that the one who stopped him from getting close to Sasuke was Naruto. He widened his eyes in shock as he mumbled

"N-Naruto.."

"Gaara..."

Okay. I think I'm gonna stop there. I was planning on putting their battle in this chapter but I decided to put it in another separate chapter since I'll be including a few flashbacks (maybe) then there's Hiruzen's death. I'm sorry it's not long like how I always write, I'm not at my best currently but I wanted to update since I haven't updated in like a while a while. Buutt, I already started on their battle so there's a sure update this week, I promise ^_^ (although it might take a while since I'm gonna put changes to their dialogue, etc.) but anyways, look forward to the next chapter, Battle Between The Two Jinchūriki's. See ya!

Wifizone shutting down
🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚