Love or lust

FLASHBACK....
I looked into his eyes and I felt his heart. How can be loving someone be so painful?
Sarah: No...I can't marry you. Marami pa akong pangarap, hon. I still have to support my family. Simula nung nagkasakit si Tatay, ako na ang katuwang ni Nanay sa bahay. Nag aral pa si Joy. Dalawa lang kaming mag kapatid. Naiintindihan mo naman di ba?
Matt (cries): I can help you. We can do it together. I can support even your further studies and your family.
Sarah: Matt, alam ko you have the money. When you had your inheritance when your Mom died a year ago, you already lived on your own. Wala kang tao na dumepedepende sa yo. Only child ka kasi and ang Daddy mo nasa ibang bansa pa at may ibang pamilya. Pero gusto ko ito para sa sarili ko....sa pangarap ko. Natanggap ako sa UP Law with full scholarship. I can work while I study.
Matt: It seems that you made up your mind. Hindi ba ako part ng plano mo?
Sarah: You know I love you. We have been together for 2 years na and we go to the same school. Pareho tayong may pangarap di ba? Ako magiging abugado at ikaw doctor. Kakagraduate lang natin... we can work our way through at kung talaga tayo sa huli mangyayari yun.
Matt: Ok. Let's compromise. I will go with you sa Manila. Papatuloy ko na rin ang pagdodoktor. Immediately after we finish magpapakasal tayo, ok? (Hugs her)
Sarah: Ok. But we will not live under the same roof (smiles)
...............
Matt studied Medicine in UP Manila while Sarah studied Law in UP Diliman. They made sure they find time to see each other every weekend. The routine had been going on for a year but slowly they find it difficult to spare time for each other.
Matt: Hon, birthday ni Ivan this Friday. Sa condo ko ang celebration. Can you come?
Sarah: Hon, sorry. I have tutorial service. Kailangan ko kumita ng extra for Joy's tuition.
Matt: Hon, nagpapahinga ka pa ba? We barely see each other. For the past two weeks ngayon tayo nagkita ulit.
Sarah: I'm sorry. Busy lang talaga. Mag eexam pa this week. We call each other naman everyday di ba? (Touches his face and kiss him on the lips) Promise babawi ako.
Matt: ahmmm... Anong bawi? (Winks)
Sarah: Tse! Kiss lang ang ibig kong sabihin.
They both advocate NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE but they do the other things 😉
..............
Ivan: Pare, enjoy! It's my birthday.
Matt: Hay ewan ko. Parang wala lang akong girlfriend. Hindi na kami halos nagkikita.
Paul: At hindi pa kayo nagsisex!
Matt: Ulol! (Throws him a peanut) hindi naman yun ang issue. I love her and napag usapan na namin yun.
Mark: Pare, 3 years na kayo. Adults... of age. Hindi na uso ngayon yan.
Matt: Kayo talaga... Bad influence kayo. Magiging doctors pa naman kayo.
Ivan: Exactly Pare, kaya we know sex is part of human nature (laughs) and speaking of that.... We need the opposite sex. Martha is coming over with her friends. Para masaya ang birthday ko (smiles)
Ivan went to the door as soon as he heard the doorbell.
Ivan: a Hello Martha honey! (Gives her a peck)
Martha: Hi Hon! Happy birthday! Hi guys... Hi Matt. These are my friends .... Jessica, Michelle, Ericka and Anne.
Girls: Hi! (Giggles)
Mark: Come in, come in! Let's party! (Loud music playing)
Jessy: Hi, I'm Jessica Gonzales...Jessy for short (extends hand to Matt)
Matt: Hi.... Matthew Fernan...Matt. (Shakes her hand)
Jessy: Ang hina mo naman uminom (smiles) you're studying medicine too?
Matt: Yeah! Magkakaklase kami ni Ivan.
Jessy: Ang gwapo mo naman na doctor. Macho pa (look at his biceps)
Matt: Ahmm. You? Still studying?
Jessy: Graduating this March. Accountancy. (Inches closer to him and slightly bend towards him exposing her cleavage with her low neckline mini dress) Martha, told me you're a rich kid. The heir of the Fernan clan in Cebu.
Matt (coughs): Hindi naman. Guys, it's almost 10pm.
Ivan: And we're getting started. I have tequila! Huwag kag kill joy Matt. It's Friday and we don't have class tomorrow. Body shots!!!
The group had fun doing tequila body shots and consumed almost 3 bottles of tequila.
Matt: Wait...wait... Our turn (laughs and really drunk) Jessy and me.
Jessy put salt on her lips and winks. Matt inches closer and claim her lips. They taste each other's lips and felt each other's tongue and the rest of the group laughs and guffaws.
Sarah: Hi guys! My tutorial cancelled and sana umabot pa ko.... (Her voice trailed as she saw what was happening when she looked as she entered the door) Matt!!!
Matt (woke up from his senses): Hon!!! Wow what a surprise!
Sarah: Surprise indeed! You cheat! (Approached him and slaps his face and stormed out)
PRESENT TIME......
Matt knelt down with the ring in his hand as he looked to the direction where Sarah went.
Matt's POV
What have I done? One stupid mistake... Will she ever forgive me? I love her.... No question... But I can't deny I felt excited with the kiss I shared with Jessy or was it just lust.