" Jacob got the black one or I would've tried. "

The school is famous for rumors being spread at a speed of light. Sometimes students had to transfer to another school because it was too much for them to survive such absurd and disgusting allegations. I am not surprised to hear some already starting to circle around, especially about girls.

I search for my usual group of friends, which to my vain are nowhere in sight. Probably they're already at the auditorium where the ceremony is going to take place. An hour of boring speeches and club leaders introducing their clubs. Just the thought of it is tiresome.

Jimin is approached by a girl with shorter height than him. She's too curvy for my liking and is shamelessly touching him publically, apparently he doesn't mind it. A glance in my direction is enough to know he's not going to attend the ceremony. After giving me a wink, which to my utter disgust is from the girl, they both disappear in the crowd.

A sudden thought of bunking the ceremony invades my mind, leaving me to think an appropriate place where no one would come find me. I think of the third floor of the building, yeah that would be a perfect place.

Hanging around with a couple of friends to buy myself some time, an announcement is heard through the speakers informing students to assemble in the auditorium. This is also my cue to leave as discreetly as possible, and hopefully unnoticed. Surviving the ceremony alone and bored to death isn't something I want as a start of the second year of school.

I make my way towards the staircase where all the bodies of other students are moving in an opposite direction of mine. The third floor is usually pretty empty even on normal working days. I figured I could hide in one of the abandoned ( used as storage room) classrooms, until the ceremony ends.

I reach the third floor when my eyes take in a minute detail which is actually pretty ridiculous to think about right now. The door of the rooftop is wide open, when it was always kept locked for ' safety ' purposes, quoted directly from the principal. Curiosity gets the best of me and I find myself moving towards the top. The door being open means either someone is on the rooftop or it was left open by someone from the school staff.

Taking slow steps I wonder if Jimin's here with his ' company ' , but he isn't careless to leave the door open. Needless to say I wish it isn't him, I don't want to be haunted by the memory of accidently walking on Jimin fucking some random girl for the rest of my life.

Not hearing any unwanted sounds, I proceed as I find myself on the rooftop for the first time. It's empty and spacial, except for some benches placed here and there. The railing is not very high and provides a fair amount of safety. From the right side I can see the playground of the school and from the left the canteen.

It feels really nice, the breeze is soft and calming. The sky is bright and clear, radiating a serene blue color all over. This place is so far the best one to go to calm oneself. Too bad it's always locked and is prohibited.

" First time on the rooftop? "

I don't want to admit I almost had my heart stop in my chest. The sudden voice pulls me out of the train of my thoughts, making me look for it's owner. And suddenly everything around me is a blur.

She's sitting on the extra story of the rooftop, with her legs swinging rhythmically. One of her hands is occupied holding a cigarette and the other casually settled to her side. Her slightly tilted head makes her ponytail to peek a glance behind her shoulder. Her hair are even more radiant in the sunlight, soft locks glowing while swaying with the wind. Her face is small, uninterested and devoid of any surprise of seeing me catching her smoking. Her lips are a perfect shade of rosy pink but parched which I would assume is because of the excess smoking. She parts her lips while letting the smoke out, silently waiting for me to acknowledge her previous question.