Chapter 26

The next day was probably the most nervous I had ever been in my life. I knew I had to tell Luke, but how, was the question. I decided to FaceTime Luke. I wanted more than anything to tell him in person, but we both knew that couldn't happen. He accepted my call and I positioned the camera to where you could see my bare stomach. All I was in was a sports bra and a pair of shorts.

"Hey baby! And hello baby's tummy." He giggled and looked into the camera awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Let me see your face..?" He whined pouting his lip.

"Why? Don't you like my stomach?" I asked. I smirked even though he couldn't see my face.

"Of course I do! I love kissing down your stomach until I reach the hem of your pants and-"

"Luke!" I cut him off. He chuckled,

"I'm sorry G I can't help myself." He smirked. "Now can I see your face? I miss your face!" He stuck his bottom lip out again.

"Well Luke, your gonna have to get used to seeing my stomach." I prepared myself for telling him the news.

"Huh?" He looked utterly confused.

"Your gonna being seeing a lot more of it here pretty soon." I looked away, too scared to see his face.

"Grace... what are you trying to say?" He pressed on.

"It's just well Luke, I'm... You know what, this wasn't a good idea, I uh have to go." I started to chicken out. I can't do this.

"No. Grace, you tell me right now!" He wasn't giving up that easy.

"I'm... I'm scared." I replied honestly.

"Whatever it is Grace, we can make it through. Now what are you talking about, your stomach? I'm confu- oh."

He seemed to come to a realization.

"Surprise?" I stated almost as a question.

"Are you saying what you think I'm saying? I-" I cut him off,

"Luke I know you must be freaking out, and trust me so am I. I completely understand if you don't want to be a part of this, I mean I'd like for you to, but.. I can maybe do something about it. Like, we don't have to have this baby Luke.." He didn't say anything. He stared with a blank expression.

"Luke..?" I questioned after about 3 minutes of silence. "Like I said, I can get an abor-" he cut me off,

"I just need some time."

And without another word, the screen went black.

And not a second later the tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"I screwed everything up!" I screamed as I rolled up into a ball under my covers. I tried so hard to keep it out of my mind, but the thought weaseled it's way into my brain. I had already suggested it to Luke, and now I knew, I had to get rid of this baby.

/////////////////////////////////////

That didn't go as planned.?! Love you guys💕 next update coming soon!