Chapter 78: A Fluff Night With The American

Start from the beginning

From the side, Charles gave him a little glance as he took in the view of Shao Long chuckling. Imaginary sparkles and flower petals flowed beside him, offering a mirage of an angel. His heart suddenly felt warm. Unknowingly, a soft smile made way to his face.

"Hey.." Charles spoke, still glancing at him from the side. "So I found out the other day that you used to....adore me......for 4 years straight...."

"...."

"(◍•ᴗ•◍)"

"......"

"(◍•ᴗ•◍)"

"Get out of my sight" Shao Long swatted his face away. His eyes were closed shut as he lowered his chin, hiding his reddened face with his bangs.

"Oh come on!" Charles laughed "It's rare to meet a hardcore fan like you!"

"Shut up! That's like 6 years ago, okay?! After that, I despised you with seething passion! For 6 years!"

Charles continued to laugh his heart out. His eyes kept prying for Shao Long's own, hoping to see what kind of face Shao Long was making at the moment. If he could, he wanted to stare at that face forever. Seeing the face that was in hiding behind those fringes, Charles stretched out one hand and touched those ebony locks.

Shao Long flinched.

Ignoring the tense shoulders, Charles proceeded to tuck the locks behind Shao Long's ears, revealing the latter's tomato face. Pleased, Charles couldn't resist asking "Then what about now? Do you still hate me now?"

Shao Long could barely restrain his internal screaming as the warm fingers accidentally touched his ears. Upon the question asked, his mind became blank "Umm.....I don't think so...."

"You don't hate me anymore? Really?" Charles' smile broadened so much that Shao Long was starting to worry it would tear.

"En....no......" Shao Long sighed at his own helplessness when it comes to this fluffy durian head. He was just overbearingly cute.

Charles, however, was not satisfied with just that, so he thought of something else. As Shao Long was resting his elbows on the railing of the balcony, his gaze swept across the city view, wishing for the cold wind to cool down his warming cheeks. Charles took the chance to extend a hand over Shao Long's back, trapping him to the railing from behind. Right now, his chest was right behind Shao Long's back. His own elbows were rested beside Shao Long's own. Noticing this awkward position, Shao Long felt his heart racing.

"H-Hey...." he turned his head, only to have his face ending up so close to Charles'. The latter was staring at him, with the kind of eyes that could get you frozen in place. Those baby blue orbs had resembled the days of staring off into the sky as a child. Staring into them deeply gave off a sense of soaring through the big blue sky.

"Hey, Shao Long...." Charles stared back into his eyes, with the pupils like pools of ink, the darkest shade he had ever seen. "Did you bury onyx stones in your eyes when you were younger?"

Hearing this, Shao Long huffed "Did you swallow an azure gem when you were a baby?"

Charles laughed upon hearing the remark. He whispered into Shao Long's ears "Just now you said you don't hate me anymore. Shao Long, do you like me?"

Shao Long felt his hot breath tickling his earlobes, and shivered. He was 100% sure it's useless to hide his now reddened ears. Feeling as if his knees were weakened, his heart frantically beating hard against his ribcage, Shao Long sighed at his own helplessness once again.