chapter 1: Ahsoka's merry little vision

Start from the beginning

"Snips what's wrong!?!"

"It's okay Master, I just had another vision of my past. That's all."

"Well clearly it was a pretty horrific vision! You don't wake up crying when you dream of rainbows and loth cats!" She sighed, hopefully a good sign.

"Alright fine. I was 3 again. I was spending my last Christmas with my parents before I went off to become a youngling. It was beautiful Anakin. I was jappy, there was a tree, presents, a feast for 3. It was magnificent. Until I had to leave. I miss them sky guy, I miss my dad and my mom."

"I- I know what that's like snips. I do. What would make you feel better?" She sniffled.

"M-maybe we could do some of my old traditions like... Make a tree, and we could even exchange presents under it like I used to!" Oh noy, easier said then done snips.

"Are you sure you don't want like a day of or something?"

"I'm sure sky guy." I had to think about this one. Her and Master Shaak Ti would really be the only ones who would really get into the holiday. But on the other hand As okay would finally be happy. And her happiness is worth any cost. I looked over to Rex who smiled and nodded.

"I'll speak to the council about it." She smiled and lunged forward to hug me again. I love her hugs. They just make you feel safe.

3rd person pov
After a day or two they arrived at the jedi temple on Coruscant. It was only two days until Ahsoka's holiday would come. Today was the day Anakin would get what his padawan needed. They were walking down the halls of the Temple with Rex. Ahsoka stood in the middle of them terrified yet overjoyed.

Amakin's pov 
Why did I agree to this again? I'm going to be laughed at or made fun of (most likely by Mace Windu.) Seriously what is wrong with me I have to turn back- to late. Rex opened the door and Ahsoka was already in there smiling and sweating. I nervously walked up beside her trying to smile but failing.

"Young Skywalker, I hear your mission was a success, good job to the both of you."

"Thank you master Windu. Forgive my padawan for all her energy, she's just really excited, that's all." Master Yoda moved his attention to her.

"Calm yourself you must, young one. Padawan Tano, why so thrilled are you?" Oh noy, here we go.

"I'm super excited because my Master and I wanted to ask a very important question to you!"

"Woah, take it easy Ahsoka. I'll say it okay?" She nodded and was able to stop jumping up and down. It was an improvement.

"Masters, we both have respect for the jedi religion but I feel like you forget we all have our own religions as well. And Ahsoka, well she's been going kind of crazy without her kinds holiday called Christmas. I was going to ask if we can just do a couple things around the temple to make her feel better. Please, you have no idea how bad she needs this, and we all could use a break from the war." I felt good about my argument.

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" Master Shaak Ti yelled. We all stared at her as she threw her arms up. She cleared her throat and sat back down.

"I mean yes, I agree with Skywalker." We all laughed except for Master Windu. I was releaved.

"Agree with you the council does, young Skywalker." Yes! Finally they make a good decision for once! Ahsoka ran out of the room after a short bow and dragged me along with her. The last thing I saw before the doors closed was Mace Windu glaring daggers at me and snips. If he ruins snips fun then I'm gonna go all chosen one on him!

"There's so much to do, so much fun to be had!"

"So commander where do we start?"

"Rex, why don't you get some mem out to Coruscant's moon and cut down a tree. It should be dark green with tons or branches shaped like a triangle. You can't miss it."

"Yes sir." He left and started tapping his com link. I trust Rex and I know he'll get that tree for snips.

"Hey Sky guy?"

"Yes snips?"

"I have an assignment for you. I need you to tell as many people as possible to gather around in the main hall of the temple by about 9:00 A.M. Can you do that for me?"

"Anything snips."

"Oh and sky guy one more thing. I know your good friends with Padme, can you ask her to do some cooking tomorrow?"

"Sure snips, I know Padme and she'd be happy to help."

"Thanks sky guy, after that you can go to sleep I won't stop you." Funny how the padawan was ordering the master around. But until Christmas, I could live with that.

"I'll see you in the morning snips." She nodded and waved. I left towards the Senate building to tell Padme her task of cooking a feast for all our friends. Yay her. I get the feeling that Ahsoka is up to something. I mean seriously, 9 A.M exactly? Oh well, I'll tell everyone who's still awake and here. I can't wait to see what your planning snips. I can't wait.