Oneshot 79

I sat on our sofa with a huff as I stared at my rich ass roommate playing his video games.

Stop staring.I instantly look away and my gaze went on the flat screen TV which is where he's playing, because of this guy I cant even watch any TV shows cause he keeps on playing all day night and everytime we fouht about this he always wins cause he would always use the word "I'm rich".

So I got no choice but to buy some newspaper to know on what the hell is happening in this world right now.

I'll buy something outside.I stood up from the sofa and I just saw him nod his head and took a glance at me for a second before his focus was once again on his game.

I put on my black sweater before I walk out of our dorm which is larger than anyone's cause like I said my roommate, Jeon Jungkook is goddamn rich and I somehow got luck-badluck and became his roommate.

-Jungkook's POV-

I threw my controller somewhere as it made loud noise but I don't really care as my focus was on my beating heart.

Heart why are you beating for that ugly girl.I pat my right chest with a crying like look.

I watch some news with a blanket around my whole body as I feel colder than a while ago but now I finally knew on why.

There's a storm coming and-shit my girl MY GIRL?!I mean Y/n is outside buying something and aish that girl is such a pain in an ass.

I put on my winter like jacket cause why not and some shoes as I run out of the dorm almost forgetting on bringing an umbrealla.

-Y/n's POV-

I caress my arm as the air all of a sudden starts to get colder than earlier then it suddenly starts to rain.Good thing I was able to buy a newspaper already.

I run towards the near shelter as I look both side ways trying to find a near umbrella shop but there was none.Guess I'll be waiting till the rain stops which will take forever.

I squint my eyes when I saw a familiar guy with a large umbrella held on top of him and not to forget his coconut like hair.It looks like Jungkook.

-Third Peraon-

Jungkook ran towards Y/n who stood under a shelter who looks like a lost kitten which made Jungkook's heart thump like crazy again.

He put a hand on his chest and exhale before continuing his way towards Y/n whose now also staring at him.

He pull her by her wrist and Y/n's body hit Jungkooks hard which made the two of them land on the wet ground with Y/n on top of the now wet Jungkook.

Y/n stared at Jungkook's eyes as Jungkook also stared at her, worried as the thumping of his heart was so loud that he's really killing himself if Y/n hears it.

Y/n's gaze went on the newspaper which landed beside Jungkook which is now also wet.

Y/n tried to stand up from the awkward position but Jungkook pull her back by her waist which made her land back down on his chest then she finally noticed the fast beating of his heart.

Y/n, what are you doing to my heart.

•Everything what I see I write huhu:< it's weird.

-Jeonlys