"Aww don't be scared pretty girl, it was just a pot hole on the road. Besides, this pot hole sign means we're close to the school." Shinsou said remembering the way to the location.

"Do you check everything you see? Seriously that's  kind of mental if you ask me." You spoke with the sun hitting you now rising from the gray clouds.

"Not everything. Just the things that I can feel are especially important, like you." Shinsou calmly sighed turning on the busy streets, taking shortcuts.

"Oh please you can't fool me anymore since I know you so well. It's another lie." You giggled a bit thinking you caught him in the act.

And once again, the lavender haired male still had tricks flying out of his sleeves.

"Well what if I told you I wasn't necessarily lying? I think you're very important princess." Shinsou had on a smile talking about you.

"There's no need to emphasize on the topic when you know you're telling a lie. And all for all honestly I don't care." You huffed not wanting to be on this motorcycle ride anymore.

"Ah caught that, you didn't mind me calling you princess that time huh? Guess that's another nickname we can add to the list clumsy girl." Shinsou held the steering tight while still riding.

Even though his talks were annoying, you were pleased with the ride going on, you felt at ease.

The words you wanted to say just didn't want to come out just yet, you were saving the words you couldn't say until later.

"Can you just stop with the nicknames? I've given you ridiculous ones and you seem to give no shits about it." You spoke thinking back at the rat name.

"Yeah about that I could care less what you call me, if my names come out of my mouth perfectly fine enough to make you embarrassed than I already know it's a score for me." Shinsou cockily spoke chuckling again.

"I want to kill you so bad right now." You groaned listening to his talkings.

"Naw I think I'll kill you instead. Instead, why don't I rail you that's enough right?" He smirked in the helmet, you could feel it.

"Yup when we got off I'm definitely at least smacking you." You said feeling the motorcycle come to a stop.

"Well your gift came in early, we're here at school." Shinsou had parked his motorcycle close by the teachers parking section on a rack.

Shinsou grabbed your hands in his.

A quiet gasp escaped your lips feeling his rough much larger hands on yours.

"You want to let go sexy?" Shinsou chuckled twisting your fingers together to be knitted.

"I was already planning on that." You smacked your lips in annoyance.

"You know what no I wasn't, this isn't even my-" "Oh it sure is your school princess. And it's mines too." Shinsou gave you a smirk.

You turned your head with the helmet still on and soon did recognize the school colors of the early college.

"Fine, now I'll get off." You said between gritted teeth ripping his hands that were linked closely with yours.

The warmth also leaving.

Shinsou shrugged and swiftly got down his motorcycle, swinging his legs over which made your heart pump faster.

"What? Why are you just staring, my long legs?" Shinsou asked taking his helmet off.

A few hunches of sweat ran down his face. Shinsou saw you not responding and staring from inside the helmet.

He decided to be a tease again and pushed his lavender hair back, throwing his head in the process poking his sharp jawline out more.