"Summer, I'm ready to train." I caught her attention.

Summer: "Is that so!" She said with confidence. "Then meet me outside." She then used her semblance to quickly go outside.

I walked outside as the sunlight hit my face, it's still bright. I walked on the field as Summer was waiting for me.

Summer: "I'm ready when you are."

Third Person PoV

Y/n breathed in and out hoping he recovered. He charged at her at his normal speed surprising her, he threw in a punch quicker than she thought as she barely blocked it, she tried to punch him back but kept dodging over and over until she stopped.

Summer: "Is that the best you got?" She said as he rushed her again and swept her legs making her fall. "I guess not, I guess that's it, you are ready." She said as Y/n helped her up.

Shisui: "How about another spar, against me this time?" He suggested as Y/n towards him. "So how about it?"

Y/n: "Yeah let's do it." He said as Summer quickly ran to the house.

Summer: "Tai, Y/n is about to spar with Shisui, you should come watch." She alarmed him as he was caught off guard.

Tai: "Oh okay, I'll see if Yang will want to see." He then quickly began to go to Yang's room.

She went back outside to see them sitting still like a statue.

Summer: "What are they doing?" She asked herself as Tai and Yang walked outside

They all were confused until they bothed charged at each other. Y/n tried to do a flying kick but Shisui dodged him and try to punched him but Y/n was quick enough to grab his fist and toss him into the air. While in mid air Shisui threw kunai at Y/n as he did the same to counter him.

Shisui: "Itachi taught you the same kunai trick that I taught him." He then activated his sharingan as Y/n did the same. "But let's get a little more serious."  They charged at each other again.

They was trying to hit each other but wasn't able to due to their quick reflexes. Shisui gained the upper hand as he punched his stomach and kicked him knocking him back, he quickly recovered as he seen a fireball headed towards him, he quickly reacted with his own fireball to counter Shisui's. Without him noticing Shisui was behind him about to strike him but Y/n ducked in time and kicked him into the air.

Y/n: Fire Style Fireball Jutsu

As the fireball was heading towards Shisui, he had enough time to make a clone to move him out of the way while in the air. As they were watching them spar, they couldn't believe the progress Y/n endured to get this strong. They were dodging each other's attempts to hit each other, Y/n blocked a hit from Shisui and jumped back.

Shisui: "Y/n, I will decide when you're ready when you can match this." He said as he activated his susanoo.

Y/n then activated his Mangekeyo and started concentrating his chakra. His body was being covered with Y/c (Your color) aura until it became bigger into skeletal figure, he concentrated more as the skeletal figure grew skin and armor.

Shisui: "So your weapon is scythe, very interesting, mine is a drill like sword, it can shoot out senbons." His said their susanoo then disappeared.

Summer: (That was... incredible, I have only saw something like that one time, and it was from Madara when we fought.) She thought as she looked at Y/n who was looking in the sky.

Elsewhere at Salem's castle, Revanous was working on a new project that Salem allowed him to do.

Salem: "Now that Madara is finished he will do my bidding, isn't that right?"

Madara: "..."

Sin: "Speak when the queen is talking to you, she is your master and queen, you will do whatever she says." He chanted as Madara opened his eyes.

Madara: "I... will... kill you all." He said as Salem crease his face.

Salem: "That's the spirit, how was the after life?" She mocked.

Madara: "It's funny I didn't see you there." He mocked back as she became annoyed and angry.

Salem: "What about the other reanimation, the one called Itachi." She said as Madara became upset as he clenched his fist out if anger.

Revanous: "It is doing well, since the DNA Sin gave me, it will be ready soon." He informed. "What will you do with Madara my queen?"

Salem: "Nothing as of now, but as for Itachi I want him to go and hunt down the remaining Uchiha and take their DNA, starting with... Y/n."