11-𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦?

Start from the beginning

after that short conversation with techno i go over to niki and will to hopefully find out how much longer were going to be at the house for.
"oh hi y/n" niki says as i stand next to her
"hi" i smile. "i was just wondering how long until we leave?"
"depends how long it takes for sapnap to wake up" wilbur sighs, he obviously took the leader role of our stay and i'm pretty sure we all agree wilbur was the best for it.
"oh you know me and george can wait a bit for sapnap" dream says to wilbur
"god knows how long he'll take" george adds.
"if that's fine by you then it's fine by me" will replies.
"EVERYONE WERE LEAVING NOW" will yells to get everyone's attention.

me, maddie, fundy and techno were all going in our little rental car but we had room for one more person.
"hey alex wanna come with us? yknow since your car isn't leaving for a while and we have a spare spot" i smile taking leadership.
"oh yeah if that's fine with you guys" alex says.

as we head to the car i notice no ones calling shotgun.
"whose driving" maddie asks.
"i will i guess" techno says opening the drivers door.
"shotgun" i smile looking to techno to see his reaction, instead i just see a blank stare.

as we all sit in the car techno starts to drive.
of course i'm in charge of the music as always but this time i decided i'll share the aux.
"hey techno want a song?" i ask.
"nothing really comes to mind right now" he replies.
"fundy?" i say
"yeah sure why not" he grabs the aux out of my hand.

we continue to drive for a while until we get to the beach.
we all had fun in the car playing road trip games even though it was like 40 minutes max we were there for.

we arrive at the beach to see wilbur and niki setting up our umbrellas and towels.
we planned on having an entire day near the beach since there was a carnival that had just came to town.
i was excited because that meant time with my best friends.

"last one into the water has to tweet out something the rest of us decide"
quackity yells.
as soon as we said that we all start running towards to beach dropping our bags off at the small area we had.

"not even gonna help us set up" wilbur sighs.
techno and fundy of course decided to help him.
"thank you for your help guys" wilbur says.
i couldn't hear their response since i was too far from them now.

i was second with maddie coming first and quackity right behind me.
i was so close to the water but yet suddenly something comes between me and the safety of not having to tweet something random. i suddenly feel myself plummet into the hot sand seeing alex jump into the water with maddie.
of course it was me who had to lose, god help me who knows what they're gonna make me tweet.

"looooser" maddie sticks her tongue out at me while quackity holds an L up to his forehead.
"imagine getting beaten by ME in a race" maddie continued.
"dude shut up i would've came second if i didn't fall over" i sit down not even daring to touch the water.
"aw what is it, is the water too scawy" maddie laughs as she splashes me.
"no dumbass it's like 9am i don't wanna swim yet" i say standing up.
"what should we make her tweet" alex asks maddie.
"i'll show you" she laughs as we all walk back to our bags.

as we get to the bags i see them take ahold of my phone.

"jesus y/n your a simp aren't you?" quackity laughs as he looks at my lock screen.
fuck, i forgot it was a picture of me and techno.

i desperately try and take ahold of my phone only for him to pass it too maddie, since she knows my password.

"oi dumbass don't open it for him" i say in a threatening tone
"oops" maddie puts her hand over her hand over her mouth as she passes quackity my phone.