Prologue

Broken Bonds - Prologue
Stormy's Point of View

I shield myself from the incoming Fire Blast with my left arm. I don't even feel the fire, it being so intense. Although I'm sure the pain will come soon. Strangely, a red and black sphere of energy showed up in front of me, protecting me from the fire.
I feel myself fall to the ground. I flinched with the impact, but stood still. My arm was starting to burn and so I screamed in pain.

"Mudkip, mud!" I heard my Mudkip shout and I also heard footsteps.

"Stormy, hang on! You're gonna be okay!" this voice was Jared's, for sure. He approached me and checked out my arm.

"How does it... look?" I asked him effort fully.

Jared gasped. He was looking at my arm with shock.

"Jared, what's the matter? Is it too burned? It hurts!" Jared's shocked face was worrying me.

"Stormy, how did you get this?" he asked simply.

"This what? I got burned on the Fire Blast, that's all!" I replied.

But Jared lifted my arm, thing that I was unable to do myself. In my left arm was a huge tattoo on the whole arm with tribal designs.

"What's this?!" I asked, panicking.

"I don't know!"

Avi the Lugia showed up just as I heard the headmistress talk.

"So, how is it? Does it burn? Does it hurt? I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting you to survive!" the headmistress provoked. As she looked closer, she saw the tattoo. "What? Is that the Cursed Summoning Tattoo?"

Cursed Summoning Tattoo? I wasn't understanding what the headmistress was saying!

"Giratina, show yourself!" shouted the headmistress, who got angry all of a sudden.

I widened my eyes. Giratina was the legendary Pokémon, that comes from Distortion World?!
That ball of red and black energy that saved me showed up and enveloped everything. When the sky cleared again, Giratina, the Pokémon who had been exiled to Distortion World, was standing in front of Jared and me.

"I knew you were here. Protecting the girl?" the headmistress asked, feeling frustrated. "I'll finish her some other time."

Giratina, the legendary Pokemon, was protecting me?

"Tanya Lee... If you dare to touch young master..." Giratina threatened.

The headmistress ignored Giratina's threat. Instead, she seemed to be getting ready for leaving. Tanya Lee tapped slightly her Pokémon and it started to turn and leave the school.

"Although I'm leaving now, I will be back, and when I do, I will make sure to finish you off, Stormy West!" She shouted before her voice and she herself disappearing completely.

------------------//------------------

Hiya guys! It's been long since I last wrote with these characters, but Stormy's adventures are now back! I am promising a super exciting plot, as I spent a lot of time working on it, so I hope you guys will enjoy it! This prologue was short, but it's a prologue, and normal chapters are much bigger, so don't worry!
Thank you for reading!