Part 4- The Practice Match

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey Kiyoko, stay away from one and two. Heard them talking and they sound like the cat calling type." I warn as I help her put the water bottles in the cooler.

"Thanks for telling me." She smiles in relief. We both have been getting stares from Seijoh's boys.

We are walking out of the gym and exiting the school and Tanaka wraps an arm  around my  shoulder.I look at him, implying that I'm asking why he's doing what he's doing.

"You were twiddling your fingers, you looked nervous." He said and I nodded. 

We are met with Oikawa at the front gate.

"Y/N-chan! Don't tell me someone has taken you away from me!" He pouts going in for a hug but I shake my head.

"Not now please." I say and he draws back.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He voices his concern and I shake my head.

"I'm just tired." And your teammate described things he wanted to do with me in bed.

 "I'll see you and Takeru some time late." I call out to him and he waves goodbye.

================================================================================

"Are you okay?" Tanaka asks. We are on our way back home and we re sitting at the back. 

"Ya I'll be okay but what happened early  kinda irked me. I'm tired too." I giggle trying to change the subject. Luckily Tanaka doesn't press on the topic and he just smiles.

"How do you know Oikawa and Iwaizumi?"

"Oikawa brings his little cousin to Gramps' Volleyball centre Iwa come too sometimes." I yawn and my head rolls about trying to find a comfortable position.

TANAKA POV

"SUGA!! WHAT DO I DO?" I whisper yell. Y/N fell asleep on my shoulder. Oh if Kiyoko saw this she would think Y/N and I are a thing! Not that Y/N isn't great or amazing but-ugh! She' an amazing girl but Kiyoko is the one I am dedicated to.

"Ya Tana- oh what a ladies man huh." He chuckles and nudges Daichi on the arm to get his attention. Now everyone on the bus is looking at us. I blush red, Kiyoko's looking too. I mean Y/N is super cool and she even helped me with Saeko's stuff and I haven't even returned the favour! But she comes from such a scary looking family I could never date her and keep my head attached to my neck!

''Wow baldy, you have a crush on the tiny baby crow!" Tsukishima shouts and Y/N stirs. That little bastard.

"Don't wake her up!" I whisper harshly. I guess I shrugged my shoulders too hard because Y/N wakes up. Rubbig her eyes and running another hand through her hair.

"Hmm? What's wrong why is everyone staring?" She asks confused and I shake my head. 

"It's nothing, just go to sleep." I says softly and she yawns again leaning her head on the window and falling back asleep, and I pout.

"Aw baldy ruined it for himself." Tsukishima laughs and I roll my eyes. Everyone is still looking in my direction so I think I should warn them about what happened earlier before the game.

"Be mindful around Y/N right now. Some bastard said he would try and hook up with her and leave the next morning and other perverted things. That's why we were rude to them so just be a little careful with her. It really irked her." I explain rolling my jacket into a ball and putting it under her head.

"That's why she warned me about two of the boys on the other team." Kiyoko says shocked and I nod.

"You should have told me I could've gone to their coach." Daichi says.

"Y/N said she wouldn't tell anyone. She dealt with it well and told them off but it made her uncomfortable. That's why she was holding onto my arm. She told them off well to, she was scary." The boys nod. They have proud looks one there faces like they are thinking 'good for her, scaring the pervs off.' or something like that. 

"Let's just walk her home if you can and pretend we are going to get meat buns. She won't know that we know and we can keep her feeling safe for the night." Suga says and we all nod.

================================================================================

Y/N POV 

I know Tanaka told the team about what happened earlier and that made me really grateful. I heard everything they said about pretending to want meat buns so they could walk me home and I appreciate that.

I'm holding onto Tanaka's arm as we walk to the store. Daichi and Sugawara are with us too.

"Thanks. Y'know for walking me home, I heard what you guys said not the bus." I grin softly.

"You heard?" Daichi questions and I nod.

"Ya what happened earlier really made me uncomfortable. I never had to deal with people saying those thins about me before." I chuckle a bit.

"It's fine, you don't need to thank us." Sugawara smiles.

"If you need anyone to walk you home or kick someone's ass let me know and I'll be there." Tanaka says and I smile, looking at the floor.

I'm sorry Yahaba but you were there and I need someone to be bad.