~Part 5: Hogsmede~

-In the Slytherin Girl Dormitories
Y/n slipped on her long black coat. And left her y/h/s (your hairstyle) y/h/c (your hair-color) hair hanging gracefully down as she put on a knitted beanie. She then walked outside and greeted Tom. "Hey there!" She said playfully while smiling widely. "Hey." Tom said blankly. "Well shall we get going, y/n?" You looked up to his empty eyes: "S-sure!" You guys began to walk in silence. Until you decided to break it. "You know, Tom. Your a half-blood right..?" He looked away while you guys walked, "What about it." She almost regretted what she said but continued "Well your little boy-scouts especially Abraxas keeps calling me names from time to time, could you-" Tom stopped as you almost stepped on thin ice. "Y/n be more careful." Y/n was surprised yet flustered as Tom gently held her, she didn't expect Tom Riddle to save her from near frostbite and hypothermia. "R-right!" She then scattered her thoughts and let tom to think about what she was gonna say. "And yes. I'll tell him to stop, as well as Lestrange." You linked your arm with his and playfully looked around at the trees and the tiny bridge you and Tom began to walk over. "Thanks Tommy." He stopped for a split second- "Don't call me that." You guys still had linked arms and you said calmly, "Hmm, but I like it don't you." You two then saw the sign 'Three Broomsticks' you guys made your way inside and got a small booth. A beautiful lady came to the table and flirtatiously looked at Tom. "Heyy, what can I get you~" It took you a second to realize. She's 𝑉𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑎... "Um, yes I would like 2 butterbeers please." You smiled in awe as he ordered for you. All because that Veela girl completely ignored you. Everytime she saw Tom she threw 'flirtatious' glances at him. You bit the inner part of your cheek and looked to the side. "What are you doing." Tom asked, "N-nothing." As you scrunched your nose and also scrunched your lips. Tom chuckled: "Are you jealous?" He asked while releasing a small smile. "N-no.." You said, as the same girl took 2 butterbeers and placing one in front of you and Tom, throwing a rude glare at you. "Could I possibly help you with anything." You said annoyingly. She turned her head disgustingly. "No." She spat as she snarled her face. "I think it's best you continue working.." Tom interrupted shooting daggers at the veela girl as he glared. You glanced at her and smiled cutely; then you turned back to Tom. "That was a blimey. Such a shame, being Veela must be pitiful." Tom took a sip of his butterbeer and grinned. "You think so?" You nodded as you then picked up your glass and drank all of it, in some delicious gulps.
~~~~~
-You and Tom walking back to Hogwarts
"That was delightful don't you think?" Y/n stated happily. "Yeah it was interesting, other than that veela girl trying to attract me to her." Y/n threw a jealous glance and changes the subject. "We have potions after this free period, right?" You said looking at the tall dead trees while walking. "Yes, we are making a good-luck potion today. Felix Fesis I think." You smiled and looked to the side. You noticed Tom was staring at your beautiful side profile- "Staring now, Tommy?" You said flirtatiously, "N-no. I don't have time for such relationships." He said sternly while turning his flustered face to the side. You giggled and saw him smile to himself then going back to his normal empty face. You smiled at him then looked down, you thought of something. 𝑆𝑁𝑂𝑊𝐵𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐹𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇.